Posted on : March 27, 2019 by Clinic One on Full Body Checkup
It’s been like a tradition in our society to visit a doctor only when you are feeling unwell or catch a disease.
People are still unaware of the fact that some diseases take time to show their signs and symptoms physically when it has been growing inside our body for years.
Such possible risks can be detected and prevented in early-stage through regular screening of our body.
People have their own perspectives on the definition of being healthy.
However, everyone can agree to the fact that living a disease-free, healthy diet and a happy lifestyle are the major aspects of establishing good health habits.
Regular Health Check-Up is advised by many doctors and medical professionals to maintain the quality of our health and to help identify any risks or diseases at an early stage.
These can be done annually, semiannually, or quarterly.
Here are some of the reasons why Whole Body Checkups are important:
1. Identifying diseases in their premature Stage
Although we may seem healthy on the outside, chances are that some life-threatening diseases gradually build up and affect our body internally with negligible signs and symptoms which might intensify when the disease reaches its mature stage.
Therefore, regular health checkup helps to diagnose and prevent any kind of risks before it’s too late.
2. Reduces Health Care Costs
Everybody knows that healthcare costs and hospital bills are daunting and inevitable.
Regular Health Checkups play a vital role in reducing costs in the long run.
It is better from the perspective of both health and the economy to detect the disease early and stop it from growing any further.
3. Keeping track of your health
Checking your health regularly can help you determine the state of your health, what you can do to improve it with time, and reduce any future risks.
Many hospitals and health centers provide health checkup packages that have all the necessary tests and screening services to keep track of your health condition.
At Clinic One you can find three different types of Health Checkup Packages. Click on each of them to view the tests and investigation included.
4. Other important factors for Regular Health Checkups are:
- Improve health and increase the lifespan
- Reduces the risks of diseases in the future
- It lessens the effect of disease growing inside your body
- It helps to detect any risks of preventable hereditary diseases.
- Know about your cholesterol levels, blood pressure, BMI (Body Mass Index)
- Proper Doctor Consultation from time to time.
- Get updated on the latest medical news and technologies
Call Us Today and schedule your appointment: 015400400 | 9863393960 or make an appointment below.
- Our Services
- Everything you need to know about Medical Abortion
- Lung Cancer: Things You Should Know About
- Pneumonia Vaccine Available at Clinic One 2023
- निमोनिया (Pneumonia) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरु
- The Importance of Self-Care for Men: Tips and Strategies for Prioritizing Your Health
- इन्फ्लुएन्जा (Influenza) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरू
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Balanced Weight
- Children Health
- Diet and Nutrition
- Digestive System
- Diseases in Nepal
- Emotional Support Hotline
- Eye Health
- Flu Vaccines
- Food Benefit
- Full Body Checkup
- Heart Problems
- Immunity System
- Kidney Health
- Medical Certificates
- Melasma (पोतो /कालो दाग)
- Men's Health
- Mental Health
- Ob Gyn
- Online Consultation
- OPD Departments
- Oral Health
- Press Release
- Rabies FAQ
- Respiratory Diseases
- Sexual Health
- Travel Safety
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Vitamin D
- Women's Health