Posted on : March 29, 2020 by Clinic One on Blog
Who is a Radiologist?
Radiology is the field of medicine that diagnoses disease with the help of imaging technology.
A Radiologist is a medical professional who specializes in radiology. A radiologist uses different imaging techniques such as X-rays, computed tomography (CT), positron emission tomography (PET), Ultrasound, fusion imaging, and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
Meet Our Radiologists
When should you visit a Radiologist?
- Screening for illnesses
- Monitoring your response to a certain treatment
- Broken bone
- Torn muscle
- Breast cancer
- Heart conditions
- Screening for tumors or cancer
- Interpreting medical images to diagnose a disease.
- Blockage of blood flow
- Fibroids in the uterus
- Liver problem
- Kidney problem
- Biopsies of different organs
- Nuclear medicine, which includes bone, thyroid scan
- Imaging of upper GI
The above list is not exhaustive. There are many different uses of a radiologist that depends upon the disorder and the doctor’s advice.
How to book an appointment at Clinic One?
It is very easy to make an appointment at Clinic One. You can book via a call, email or through our social media and our customer service will confirm your convenience with our doctor’s schedule.
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: 9863393960 | 9801109235 | 015400400
or, Request an appointment below.
- General Checkup with Internal Medicine
- Heart checkup with Cardiology
- Chest checkup with Pulmonology
- Women’s Health with OBS, Gynecology
- Skin checkup with Dermatology
- Children visits with Pediatrics
- Mental Health with Psychology
- Kidney Health with Nephrology
- Our Services
- Lung Cancer: Things You Should Know About
- Pneumonia Vaccine Available at Clinic One 2023
- निमोनिया (Pneumonia) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरु
- The Importance of Self-Care for Men: Tips and Strategies for Prioritizing Your Health
- इन्फ्लुएन्जा (Influenza) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरू
- The Dark Side of Food Challenges: What You Need to Know
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Balanced Weight
- Children Health
- Diet and Nutrition
- Digestive System
- Diseases in Nepal
- Emotional Support Hotline
- Eye Health
- Flu Vaccines
- Food Benefit
- Full Body Checkup
- Heart Problems
- Immunity System
- Kidney Health
- Medical Certificates
- Melasma (पोतो /कालो दाग)
- Men's Health
- Mental Health
- Ob Gyn
- Online Consultation
- OPD Departments
- Oral Health
- Press Release
- Rabies FAQ
- Respiratory Diseases
- Sexual Health
- Travel Safety
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Vitamin D
- Women's Health