Department of Radiology | Clinic One
Posted on : March 29, 2020 by Clinic One on blog
Who is a Radiologist?
Radiology is the field of medicine that diagnoses disease with the help of imaging technology.
A Radiologist is a medical professional who specializes in radiology. A radiologist uses different imaging techniques such as X-rays, computed tomography (CT), positron emission tomography (PET), Ultrasound, fusion imaging, and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
Meet Our Radiologist
Sun to Fri
7 am to 9 am
When should you visit a Radiologist?
- Screening for illnesses
- Monitoring your response to a certain treatment
- Broken bone
- Torn muscle
- Breast cancer
- Heart conditions
- Screening for tumors or cancer
- Interpreting medical images to diagnose a disease.
- Blockage of blood flow
- Fibroids in the uterus
- Liver problem
- Kidney problem
- Biopsies of different organs
- Nuclear medicine, which includes bone, thyroid scan
- Imaging of upper GI
The above list is not exhaustive. There are many different uses of a radiologist that depends upon the disorder and the doctor’s advice.
How to book an appointment at Clinic One?
It is very easy to make an appointment at Clinic One. You can book via a call, email or through our social media and our customer service will confirm your convenience with our doctor’s schedule.
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: 9863393960 | 9801109235 | 015009233 | 016201815
or, Request an appointment below.
- General Checkup with Internal Medicine
- Heart checkup with Cardiology
- Chest checkup with Pulmonology
- Women’s Health with OBS, Gynecology
- Skin checkup with Dermatology
- Children visits with Pediatrics
- Mental Health with Psychology
- Kidney Health with Nephrology