Posted on : March 29, 2020 by Clinic One on Blog
Who is a Pulmonologist?
Pulmonology is the field of medicine that specializes in respiratory diseases. A pulmonologist is a physician who practices pulmonology.
A Pulmonologist helps to treat people with breathing problems. If a patient has a complex illness of the lungs, a pulmonologist will help to diagnose and treat it. A pulmonologist uses different tests such as chest X-rays, spirometry, CT scans, pulmonary function tests, and bronchoscopy.
Sun – Fri
When should you visit a pulmonologist?
There are various reasons to visit a pulmonologist, some of which are listed below.
- Chest pain
- Chest tightness
- Wheezing (breathing with a whistling sound)
- Asthma is a chronic respiratory illness when the airways get narrow that make breathing difficult.
- Breathing problems
- Trouble exercising
- Persistent cough
- Dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting
- Fatigue is a condition or feeling where people feel tired. It results in low energy and lack of motivation to do anything.
- Blood in the cough or mucus.
- Bronchitis is a condition when tubes that carry oxygen to and from lungs get inflamed.
- Obstructive sleep apnea is a difficulty in breathing during sleep. It occurs when there is obstruction of upper airways while sleeping.
- Airflow blockage (a condition called chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD))
How to book an appointment at Clinic One?
It is very easy to make an appointment at Clinic One. You can book via a call, email or through our social media and our customer service will confirm your convenience with our doctor’s schedule.
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: 9863393960 | 9801109235 | 015400400
- Our Services
- Everything you need to know about Medical Abortion
- Lung Cancer: Things You Should Know About
- Pneumonia Vaccine Available at Clinic One 2023
- निमोनिया (Pneumonia) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरु
- The Importance of Self-Care for Men: Tips and Strategies for Prioritizing Your Health
- इन्फ्लुएन्जा (Influenza) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरू
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Balanced Weight
- Children Health
- Diet and Nutrition
- Digestive System
- Diseases in Nepal
- Emotional Support Hotline
- Eye Health
- Flu Vaccines
- Food Benefit
- Full Body Checkup
- Heart Problems
- Immunity System
- Kidney Health
- Medical Certificates
- Melasma (पोतो /कालो दाग)
- Men's Health
- Mental Health
- Ob Gyn
- Online Consultation
- OPD Departments
- Oral Health
- Press Release
- Rabies FAQ
- Respiratory Diseases
- Sexual Health
- Travel Safety
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Vitamin D
- Women's Health