Posted on : May 5, 2020 by Clinic One on Blog
At Clinic One, we have one of the best Neuro Psychiatrist in Nepal catering to our patients’ psychological and emotional needs.
(MD, Neuro Psychiatry)
Sun – Fri: 4 pm onwards
Who is a Psychiatrist?
Psychiatry is the branch of science that studies the mind and its behavior. A Psychiatrist is a medical professional who specializes in Psychiatry. Psychiatrists help to find factors such as the social and biological influences that cause a person’s thought and action. Negative thoughts could hamper a person’s daily activities and relationships. Psychologists help patients to overcome mental difficulties with various scientific techniques and methodologies.
At Clinic One Psychology Department, we have one of the best Neuro Psychiatrists in Nepal catering to our patient’s mental health and needs.
When should you see a Psychiatrist?
- When you have stress and anxiety due to various reasons. Psychologists are trained to find the cause and answer to your stress and anxiety.
- Feeling of helplessness and hopelessness can cause depression. Psychologists are trained to help people with these feelings.
- Phobia is a condition when people have an irrational fear about anything. These phobias could make normal activities difficult to perform. Psychologists are trained to help people to overcome phobias.
- Unwanted and harmful habits such as drug addiction, chewing tobacco, smoking, alcohol abuse, can be overcome with the guidance of a psychologist.
- Bipolar disorder is a mental illness when a patient has severe mood changes with episodes of high (mania) and lows (depression) emotions.
- Schizophrenia is a mental illness whose symptoms range from disorientation, confusion, delusion, hallucination, lack of social connection, violent behaviors, etc.
- PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder) is a mental illness when a patient has a feeling of imminent danger such as earthquakes, violence.
- Major depressive disorder, also known as clinical depression, is a feeling of sadness and grief due to various reasons.
- Sleeping disorders
- Family and personal relationships
- Confidence building
How to book an appointment at Clinic One?
It is very easy to make an appointment. You can book via a call, email or through our social media and our customer service will confirm your appointment with our doctor’s schedule.
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: 9863393960 | 9801109235 | 015400400 | 016201815
or, Request an appointment below.
- Our Services
- Recent Blogs
- Articles Category