Posted on : December 25, 2018 by Clinic One on Vaccination
Are you concerned about your travels in Kathmandu and outside the valley? You may be traveling in rural areas and in Northern India and may get exposed to Hepatitis. Protect yourself during your stay and travels in Nepal.
At Clinic One, we offer Hepatitis A and B vaccines in a clean, comfortable environment for your safety.
Call Clinic One Kathmandu at 9861966614 or email us at [email protected] and get Hepatitis A Vaccine promptly. We offer the vaccine at the convenience of your home also. Let us know.
Indicated for active immunization against the hepatitis A virus in adults and children above 1 year of age.
Hepatitis A vaccine should be given intramuscularly in the deltoid region in adults and children and in the anterolateral part of the thigh in young children under 1 year.
The primary immunization consists of 2 doses. The 1st dose is at the selected date, and the 2nd dose will be at 6 months later.
Children 12 months to 15 years: The recommended dose is 0.5 ml.
For 16 years and above: The recommended dose is 1 ml.
The vaccine should be used completely within 1 hour after the vial is opened and/ or reconstituted.
- Hypersensitivity to the vaccine.
- Acute infectious disease
- Serious illness
- Acute febrile illness along with a temperature above 37.5 degrees Celsius.
- Immunological deficiency states.
- A history of anaphylaxis.
Note: A minor febrile illness or mild upper respiratory tract infection is not usually a reason to defer immunization with the vaccine.
- In case of anaphylaxis or anaphylactic reaction, epinephrine should be readily available for use
- Use by pregnant women is not recommended.
- Local: pain at the side of injection, redness, swelling, edema, hematoma, pruritus
- Systemic: Fever (>37.5eC axillary). Asthenia/drowsiness Headache. Myalgia/arthralgia.
- Gastrointestinal disorders. Behavioral changes, skin disorders
Additional Information from the Center for Disease Control
Clinic One has walk-in appointments for all kinds of vaccines available in our clinic including Hepatitis A. We are open on all weekdays from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm except Saturdays.
- Our Services
- Everything you need to know about Medical Abortion
- Lung Cancer: Things You Should Know About
- Pneumonia Vaccine Available at Clinic One 2023
- निमोनिया (Pneumonia) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरु
- The Importance of Self-Care for Men: Tips and Strategies for Prioritizing Your Health
- इन्फ्लुएन्जा (Influenza) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरू
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Balanced Weight
- Children Health
- Diet and Nutrition
- Digestive System
- Diseases in Nepal
- Emotional Support Hotline
- Eye Health
- Flu Vaccines
- Food Benefit
- Full Body Checkup
- Heart Problems
- Immunity System
- Kidney Health
- Medical Certificates
- Melasma (पोतो /कालो दाग)
- Men's Health
- Mental Health
- Ob Gyn
- Online Consultation
- OPD Departments
- Oral Health
- Press Release
- Rabies FAQ
- Respiratory Diseases
- Sexual Health
- Travel Safety
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Vitamin D
- Women's Health