HEPATITIS A Vaccine
Posted on : December 25, 2018 by Clinic One on Uncategorized
Are you concerned about your travels in Kathmandu and outside the valley? You may be traveling in rural areas and in Northern India and may get exposed to Hepatitis. Protect yourself during your stay and travels in Nepal.
At Clinic One, we offer Hepatitis A and B vaccines in a clean, comfortable environment for your safety.
Call Clinic One Kathmandu at 01-5009233 | 9863393960 or email us at [email protected] and get Hepatitis A Vaccine promptly. We offer the vaccine at the convenience of your home also. Let us know.
Indicated for active immunization against hepatitis A virus in adults and children above 1 year of age.
Then inject a single dose of O.5ml subcutaneously over the deltoid muscle of the upper arm.
The vaccine should be used completely within 1 hour after the vial is opened and/ or reconstituted.
- Hypersensitivity to the vaccine.
- Acute infectious disease
- Serious illness
- Acute febrile illness along with the temperature above 37.5 degrees Celsius.
- Immunological deficiency states.
- A history of anaphylaxis.
Note: A minor febrile illness or mild upper respiratory tract infection is not usually a reason to defer immunization with the vaccine.
- In case of anaphylaxis or anaphylactic reaction, epinephrine should be readily available for use
- Use by pregnant women is not recommended.
- Local: pain at the side of injection, redness, swelling, edema, hematoma, pruritus
- Systemic: Fever (>37.5eC axillary). Asthenia/drowsiness Headache. Myalgia/arthralgia.
- Gastrointestinal disorders. Behavioral changes, skin disorders
Additional Information from the Center for Disease Control
Clinic One has walk-in appointments for all kinds of vaccines available in our clinic including Hepatitis A. We are open on all weekdays from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm except Saturdays.