Posted on : January 2, 2019 by Clinic One on Vaccination
Do you need HPV Vaccine in Kathmandu Nepal?
Clinic One offers this vaccine in a friendly clean convenient environment.
Call Clinic One Kathmandu at 9861966614 or email us at [email protected] and get the HPV vaccine promptly.
Females from 9 – 45 years of age for the prevention of cervical cancer by protecting against the incident and persistent infections, cytological abnormalities including atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance (ASCUS) and cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN), CIN 1 and precancerous lesions (CIN 2 and CIN 3) caused by human papillomavirus type 16 and 18.
Method of administration
It depends on the age of the subjects.
A third dose should always be administered if the second vaccine dose is
received before the 5th month after the first dose.
If the flexibility in the vaccination schedule is necessary, the second dose can be administered between 1 month and 2, 5 months after the first dose and the third dose between 5 to 12 months after the first dose.
The need for the booster dose has not been established.
It is not recommended for use in girls below 9 years of age due to a lack of data on safety and immunogenicity at this age- group.
Method of administration
Intramuscular injection in the deltoid region.
- Hypersensitivity to active substances
Administration of CERVARIX should be postponed in patients suffering from an acute severe febrile illness. However, the presence of a minor infection such as cold is not a contraindication for immunization.
Very common: Pain at the injection site, Headache, rash, Myalgia, Nausea, vomiting
Special warnings and precautions for use
- The vaccination of an individual woman should take into account her risk for previous HPV exposure and her likely benefit from vaccination.
- It will only protect against diseases that are caused by HPV types 16 and 18 and to some extent against diseases caused by certain other oncogenic related HPV types. Therefore, appropriate precautions against STDs should continue to be used.
- It is for prophylactic use only and has no effect on active HPV infection or established clinical disease.
Clinic One has walk-in appointments for all kinds of vaccines available at our clinic. We are open on all weekdays except Saturday from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Back to Vaccination Page.
- Our Services
- Recent Blogs
- Balanced Weight
- Children Health
- Diseases in Nepal
- Emotional Support Hotline
- Flu Vaccines
- Full Body Checkup
- Heart Problems
- Immunity System
- Kidney Health
- Medical Certificates
- Melasma (पोतो /कालो दाग)
- Mental Health
- Ob Gyn
- Online Consultation
- OPD Departments
- Rabies FAQ
- Respiratory Diseases
- Sexual Health
- Vitamin D
- Women's Health