Posted on : January 2, 2019 by Clinic One on Vaccination
Do you need HPV Vaccine in Kathmandu Nepal?
Clinic One offers the HPV vaccine in a friendly clean convenient environment in Kathmandu Nepal.
Call Clinic One Kathmandu at 9861966614 or email us at [email protected] and get the HPV vaccine promptly.
Cecolin Bivalent (Available)
Females from 9 – 45 years of age for the prevention of cervical cancer by protecting against incident and persistent infections, cytological abnormalities including atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance (ASCUS) and cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN), CIN 1 and precancerous lesions (CIN 2 and CIN 3) caused by human papillomavirus types 16 and 18.
Method of administration
It depends on the age of the subjects.
A third dose should always be administered if the second vaccine dose is received before the 5th month after the first dose.
If flexibility in the vaccination schedule is necessary, the second dose can be administered between 1 month and 2, 5 months after the first dose, and the third dose between 5 to 12 months after the first dose.
The need for the booster dose has not been established.
It is not recommended for use in girls below 9 years of age due to a lack of data on safety and immunogenicity in this age- group.
Method of administration
Intramuscular injection in the deltoid region.
- Hypersensitivity to active substances
Administration of vaccines should be postponed in patients suffering from an acute severe febrile illness. However, a minor infection such as a cold is not a contraindication for immunization.
Very common: Pain at the injection site, Headache, rash, Myalgia, Nausea, vomiting
Special warnings and precautions for use
- The vaccination of an individual woman should take into account her risk for previous HPV exposure and her likely benefit from vaccination.
- It will only protect against diseases caused by HPV types 16 and 18 and to some extent against diseases caused by certain other oncogenic-related HPV types. Therefore, appropriate precautions against STDs should continue to be used.
- It is for prophylactic use only and therefore, has no effect on active HPV infection or established clinical disease.
Clinic One has walk-in appointments for all kinds of vaccines available at our clinic. We are open on all weekdays except Saturday from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Back to Vaccination Page.
- Our Services
- Everything you need to know about Medical Abortion
- Lung Cancer: Things You Should Know About
- Pneumonia Vaccine Available at Clinic One 2023
- निमोनिया (Pneumonia) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरु
- The Importance of Self-Care for Men: Tips and Strategies for Prioritizing Your Health
- इन्फ्लुएन्जा (Influenza) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरू
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Balanced Weight
- Children Health
- Diet and Nutrition
- Digestive System
- Diseases in Nepal
- Emotional Support Hotline
- Eye Health
- Flu Vaccines
- Food Benefit
- Full Body Checkup
- Heart Problems
- Immunity System
- Kidney Health
- Medical Certificates
- Melasma (पोतो /कालो दाग)
- Men's Health
- Mental Health
- Ob Gyn
- Online Consultation
- OPD Departments
- Oral Health
- Press Release
- Rabies FAQ
- Respiratory Diseases
- Sexual Health
- Travel Safety
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Vitamin D
- Women's Health