General Physician Department | Clinic One Kathmandu
Who is a General Physician?
General Physician (GP) is a medical professional who provides a wide range of services to patients. General Physicians have expertise in a wide range of medical conditions, involving different body parts or systems, whereas specialists have expertise in a single area of medicine.
General Physician starts by listening to a recent medical complaint and advising patients on different medical tests that are relevant to his/her conditions.
These tests may include a blood test, X-rays, scans, stool tests, and so on.
Finally, a GP may refer a patient to a specialist who can further diagnose his/her medical conditions. GPs are not trained to perform surgery.
Our General Physician
Sun – Fri
4 pm to 7 pm
What are the services provided by a General Physician?
- Consultation on different medical conditions such as cardiovascular, endocrinology, respiratory, and others
- General information and advice on health risks and conditions
- Referral to a specialists
- Medicine prescriptions
- Diagnosing of disease
- Referral to medical tests and screening needed to further analyze conditions
- Interpretation of the medical tests and scan performed
- Preventive care promotion and health awareness
- Vaccination advice
How to book an appointment at Clinic One?
It is very easy to make an appointment at Clinic One. You can book via a call, email, or through our social media and our customer service will confirm your convenience with our doctor’s schedule.
Contact no: 9863393960 | 9801109235 | 015009233 | 016201815
or, Request an appointment below.
- Endocrinology Department
- Heart checkup with Cardiology
- Chest checkup with Pulmonology
- Women’s Health with OBS, Gynecology
- Skin checkup with Dermatology
- Children visits with Pediatrics
- Mental Health with Psychology
- Kidney Health with Nephrology
There are ways to check for signs, symptoms and risk factors of diabetes at the comfort of your own home. Yet, these alone should not be taken as a final diagnosis of diabetes.