Posted on : April 30, 2020 by Clinic One on Blog
Who is a General Physician?
General Physician (GP) is a medical professional who provides a wide range of services to patients. General Physicians have expertise in a wide range of medical conditions, involving different body parts or systems, whereas specialists have expertise in a single area of medicine.
General Physician starts by listening to a recent medical complaint and advising patients on different medical tests that are relevant to his/her conditions.
These tests may include a blood test, X-rays, scans, stool tests, and so on.
Finally, a GP may refer a patient to a specialist who can further diagnose his/her medical conditions. GPs are not trained to perform surgery.
Our General Physician
Sun – Fri
4 pm to 7 pm
What are the services provided by a General Physician?
- Consultation on different medical conditions such as cardiovascular, endocrinology, respiratory, and others
- General information and advice on health risks and conditions
- Referral to a specialists
- Medicine prescriptions
- Diagnosing of disease
- Referral to medical tests and screening needed to further analyze conditions
- Interpretation of the medical tests and scan performed
- Preventive care promotion and health awareness
- Vaccination advice
How to book an appointment at Clinic One?
It is very easy to make an appointment at Clinic One. You can book via a call, email, or through our social media and our customer service will confirm your convenience with our doctor’s schedule.
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: 9863393960 | 9801109235 | 015400400
- Endocrinology Department
- Heart checkup with Cardiology
- Chest checkup with Pulmonology
- Women’s Health with OBS, Gynecology
- Skin checkup with Dermatology
- Children visits with Pediatrics
- Mental Health with Psychology
- Kidney Health with Nephrology
- Our Services
- Recent Blogs
- Children Health
- Diseases in Nepal
- Emotional Support Hotline
- Flu Vaccines
- Full Body Checkup
- Heart Problems
- Immunity System
- Medical Certificates
- Melasma (पोतो /कालो दाग)
- Mental Health
- Ob Gyn
- Online Consultation
- OPD Departments
- Rabies FAQ
- Respiratory Diseases
- Sexual Health
- Vitamin D
- Women's Health