Diet and Nutrition Department | Clinic One Kathmandu
Who is a Dietician?
A dietitian is a health professional who helps to treat and diagnose problems related to diet and nutrition. Dietician helps to improve/regulate patients’ nutrition and diet according to their necessity and need. For patients having problems with too much eating, or not eating, over-weight, or under-weight, or wanting to reduce weight or wanting to change eating patterns, the Dietitian will help
Sun – Fri
4 pm onwards
When should you see a dietitian?
- Food allergies.
- Problems regarding digestion.
- Weight loss in scientific ways.
- Dietary planning when a patient suffers from diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure.
- Weight gain if needed for medical reasons.
- Enhance athletic performance.
- Mood swings
- Eating disorders
- Planning for a baby, to make sure that the body is getting essential nutrients.
How to book an appointment with a dietitian at Clinic One Kathmandu?
It is very easy to make an appointment at Clinic One. You can book via a call, email, or through our social media and our customer service will confirm your convenience with our doctor’s schedule.
Contact no: 9863393960 | 9801109235 | 015009233 | 016201815
or, Request an appointment below.
- General Checkup with Internal Medicine
- Heart checkup with Cardiology
- Chest checkup with Pulmonology
- Women’s Health with OBS, Gynecology
- Skin checkup with Dermatology
- Children visits with Pediatrics
- Mental Health with Psychology
- Kidney Health with Nephrology
According to allergist and immunologist James Fernandez, MD, PhD there is no scientific evidence that suggests being too clean or starting to be concerned about cleanliness can weaken your immune systems.
अहिले समय मा मानिसहरु सन्तुलित आहारको बारेमा थाहा हुदा पनि यसको महत्व नाबुजी आफ्नो स्वादको लागि मात्र खाने गर्छन|