Posted on : April 30, 2020 by Clinic One on Blog
Who is a Dietician?
A dietitian is a health professional who helps to treat and diagnose problems related to diet and nutrition. Dietician helps to improve/regulate patients’ nutrition and diet according to their necessity and need. For patients having problems with too much eating, or not eating, over-weight, or under-weight, or wanting to reduce weight or wanting to change eating patterns, the Dietitian will help
Request an appointment with our dietitian
When should you see a dietitian?
- Food allergies.
- Problems regarding digestion.
- Weight loss in scientific ways.
- Dietary planning when a patient suffers from diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure.
- Weight gain if needed for medical reasons.
- Enhance athletic performance.
- Mood swings
- Eating disorders
- Planning for a baby, to make sure that the body is getting essential nutrients.
How to book an appointment with a dietitian at Clinic One Kathmandu?
It is very easy to make an appointment at Clinic One. You can book via a call, email, or through our social media and our customer service will confirm your convenience with our doctor’s schedule.
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: 9863393960 | 9801109235 | 015400400
or, Request an appointment below.
- General Checkup with Internal Medicine
- Heart checkup with Cardiology
- Chest checkup with Pulmonology
- Women’s Health with OBS, Gynecology
- Skin checkup with Dermatology
- Children visits with Pediatrics
- Mental Health with Psychology
- Kidney Health with Nephrology
- Our Services
- Lung Cancer: Things You Should Know About
- Pneumonia Vaccine Available at Clinic One 2023
- निमोनिया (Pneumonia) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरु
- The Importance of Self-Care for Men: Tips and Strategies for Prioritizing Your Health
- इन्फ्लुएन्जा (Influenza) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरू
- The Dark Side of Food Challenges: What You Need to Know
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Balanced Weight
- Children Health
- Diet and Nutrition
- Digestive System
- Diseases in Nepal
- Emotional Support Hotline
- Eye Health
- Flu Vaccines
- Food Benefit
- Full Body Checkup
- Heart Problems
- Immunity System
- Kidney Health
- Medical Certificates
- Melasma (पोतो /कालो दाग)
- Men's Health
- Mental Health
- Ob Gyn
- Online Consultation
- OPD Departments
- Oral Health
- Press Release
- Rabies FAQ
- Respiratory Diseases
- Sexual Health
- Travel Safety
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Vitamin D
- Women's Health