Pharmacy with Home Delivery
The Pharmacy department at Clinic One offers a wide range of Nepal Government approved medicines to our patients. After proving your prescription, you can place your order online, by email, phone call, Viber or at our clinic. We offer home deliveries also.
Call Clinic One Kathmandu at 01-5009233 | 9863393960 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We provide FREE HOME DELIVERY SERVICE with up to 12% discount (*conditions apply) for our patients. No extra charges or taxes.
- We are attentive when prescribing the drugs. A registered pharmacist scrutinizes the prescription and dispenses the drugs after explaining doses to the patient or family member.
- A wide selection of medicines are available in our pharmacy. If our patients’ needs are beyond our selections, we can order them.
- We offer different kinds of Vaccinations at our Pharmacy . Check our Vaccination List.
- Our Pharmacy is well temperature maintained, is dust free and humidity controlled per standards of Department of Drug Administration Nepal Governement and FIP.
- Patients can wait in our clean and comfortable sitting area after placing the order.
- We are open Sunday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Saturdays.
Our 4 Steps to Correctly Dispense Medication
We find it important to maintain a proper cycle of medication to our patients. Our Pharmacist follows the following steps while dispensing medicine –
1. Doctor’s Prescription (Receive and Validate)
As soon as we receive the prescription, we first validate the patient’s information to ensure that the prescription matches the correct patient.
2. Right Medication
Provide the right medication to patients after seeing doctor’s prescription.
- Making sure that medications are under right temperature.
- Checking the expiry date of the medicines.
- Checking if the correct brands are available in stock or not. If not, placing an order.
3. Direction of use of Medication
Inform patients about the direction of use of the prescribed medicines.
- The correct time to take the medications (morning/afternoon/night)
- Frequency of medicine intake
- Right approach (Empty/Full Stomach, what to eat and what not to eat)
4. Complete Cycle
Inform the patients about the complete duration of medicine intake according to their diagnosis and doctor’s prescription.
At Clinic One, we practice GPP (Good Pharmaceutical Practice) to provide our patients with optimal care and evidence based consultation. Our primary goal is the well-being of our patients. We strive to improve our clinical and pharmaceutical services from our doctors’ and patients’ feedback.