Posted on : September 23, 2018 by Clinic One on Services
The Pharmacy department at Clinic One offers a wide range of Nepal Government approved medicines to our patients including home medicine delivery services around Kathmandu. After proving your prescription, you can place your order online, by email, phone call, Viber, or at our clinic.
Please call us to understand the medicine that we offer. We will try to support your needs directly or through our partner companies.
Call Clinic One Kathmandu for medicine inquiries at 01-5400400 | 9863393960/61 or email us at [email protected]
Our Key Features
- We provide HOME DELIVERY SERVICE with up to 12% discount (*conditions apply) for our patients. No extra charges or taxes.
- We are attentive when prescribing drugs. A registered pharmacist scrutinizes the prescription and dispenses the drugs after explaining doses to the patient or a family member.
- A wide selection of medicines is available at our pharmacy. If our patients’ needs are beyond our selections, we will place the order on their behalf to the nearby stockists.
- We offer 17 kinds of Vaccinations at our Pharmacy. Review our Vaccination List.
- Our Pharmacy is temperature maintained, dust-free, and humidity-controlled per standards of Department of Drug Administration Nepal Government and FIP.
- Patients can wait in our clean and comfortable sitting area after placing the order.
- We are open Sunday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Saturdays.
Clinic One Kathmandu – Online Medicine Delivery Service
Our 4 Steps to Correctly Dispense Medication
We find it important to maintain a proper cycle of medication to our patients. Our Pharmacist follows the following steps while dispensing medicine –
1. Receive and Validate the Doctor’s Prescription
When receive the prescription, we validate the patient’s information to ensure that the prescription matches the correct patient.
2. Provide the Right Medication
Provide the right medication to patients.
- Make sure that medications are under right temperature.
- Check the expiry date of the medicines.
- Check if the correct brands are available in stock. If not, place an order.
3. Offer direction on Use
Inform patients about the direction prescribed medicine use.
- Correct time to take the medicine (morning/afternoon/night)
- How often to take the medicine
- Right approach (Empty/Full Stomach, What to eat, and What not to eat).
4. Complete Cycle
Inform the patients about the complete duration of medicine intake per their diagnosis and doctor’s prescription.
At Clinic One, we practice GPP (Good Pharmaceutical Practice) to provide our patients with optimal care and evidence-based consultation. Our primary goal is the well-being of our patients. We strive to improve our clinical and pharmaceutical services from our doctors’ and patients’ feedback.
Find us on Facebook: Clinic One
- Our Services
- Recent Blogs
- Balanced Weight
- Children Health
- Diseases in Nepal
- Emotional Support Hotline
- Flu Vaccines
- Full Body Checkup
- Heart Problems
- Immunity System
- Kidney Health
- Medical Certificates
- Melasma (पोतो /कालो दाग)
- Mental Health
- Ob Gyn
- Online Consultation
- OPD Departments
- Rabies FAQ
- Respiratory Diseases
- Sexual Health
- Vitamin D
- Women's Health