Posted on : September 23, 2018 by Clinic One on Bhaktapur
The Pharmacy department at Clinic One offers a wide range of Nepal Government approved medicines to our patients.
Please call us to understand the medicine that we offer. We will try to support your needs directly or through our partner companies.
Click here to visit our online pharmacy
Call Clinic One Kathmandu for medicine inquiries at 01-5440000 or email us at [email protected]
Our Key Features
- We are attentive when prescribing drugs. A registered pharmacist scrutinizes the prescription and dispenses the drugs after explaining doses to the patient or a family member.
- A wide selection of medicines is available at our pharmacy. If our patient’s needs are beyond our selections, we will place the order on their behalf to the nearby stockists.
- We offer 17 kinds of Vaccinations at our Pharmacy. Review our Vaccination List.
- Our Pharmacy is temperature-maintained, dust-free, and humidity-controlled per standards of the Department of Drug Administration Nepal Government and FIP.
- Patients can wait in our clean and comfortable sitting area after placing the order.
- We are open Sunday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Saturdays.
Our 4 Steps to Correctly Dispense Medication
We find it important to maintain a proper cycle of medication for our patients. Our Pharmacist follows the following steps while dispensing medicine –
1. Receive and Validate the Doctor’s Prescription
When receiving the prescription, we validate the patient’s information to ensure that the prescription matches the correct patient.
2. Provide the Right Medication
Provide the right medication to patients.
- Make sure that medications are under the right temperature.
- Check the expiry date of the medicines.
- Check if the correct brands are available in stock. If not, place an order.
3. Offer direction on Use
Inform patients about the direction for prescribed medicine use.
- Correct time to take the medicine (morning/afternoon/night)
- How often to take the medicine
- Right approach (Empty/Full Stomach, What to eat, and What not to eat).
4. Complete Cycle
Inform the patients about the complete duration of medicine intake per their diagnosis and doctor’s prescription.
At Clinic One, we practice GPP (Good Pharmaceutical Practice) to provide our patients with optimal care and evidence-based consultation. Our primary goal is the well-being of our patients. We strive to improve our clinical and pharmaceutical services from our doctors’ and patients’ feedback.
Find us on Facebook: Clinic One
- Our Services
- HPV Vaccine: Empowering Nepal’s Fight Against Cervical Cancer
- Why Should You Visit a Gynecologist at Age 13?
- Managing High Blood Pressure: Tips and Treatment Options
- Dangers of Food Poisoning in Summer: Tips for Safe Eating
- Everything One Needs to Know about Student Travel Vaccines for the USA
- Which Vaccines Are Needed for Nepali Students Traveling Abroad?
- Balanced Weight
- Children Health
- Diet and Nutrition
- Digestive System
- Diseases in Nepal
- Emotional Support Hotline
- Eye Health
- Flu Vaccines
- Full Body Checkup
- Heart Problems
- Immunity System
- Kidney Health
- Medical Certificates
- Melasma (पोतो /कालो दाग)
- Mental Health
- Ob Gyn
- Online Consultation
- OPD Departments
- Oral Health
- Press Release
- Rabies FAQ
- Respiratory Diseases
- Sexual Health
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Vitamin D
- Women's Health
39 thoughts on "In House Pharmacy"
Is Etoshine 120mg available?
Please call us at 015009233 / 9863393960 / 01-6201815 for medicine inquiries during our opening hours.
Can i get desolon medicine?
Please call 015009233 or 9863393960 for medicine inquiries.
Can you please deliver Aztor 20mg outside kathmandu valley i.e. Surkhet. We need 180 tabltes.
Is Yasmin tablet available here?
Is ascrobic acid (vitamin c 100 Perecnt)in powder available?
I need OTC drug for acne treatment .do u have
Is it still open? If yes then is there 200 metered doses asthalin inhaler available?
Can you deliver these medicine at Nepaltar.
Glizid-40,Normachol 10, tamcontin 0.2, teneric LD 50, Eliwel 10,, menrev od, obichek 850, oestebon plus, cortilone 10 and 5, cilacar 10, osamax 70. 30 tablets each except osamas 70- 8 tabs
Is MMFS360 mg available?
Hello, is the updated version of influenza vaccine for 2020/21 flu season available?
Yes, we have it available. Please contact us for more information.
Helo can u please deliver nexpro fast 40 mg for2 weeks
Is Bactimax cream 7.5g available here? Plz Ripley. It’s very argent..
Super Omega-3 EPA/DHA with Sesame Lignans & Olive Fruit Extract – Life Extension – 120 Softgels, is this available in Nepal??
is remdesivir available
Sorry, we don’t have it.
Is naltrexone 50 mg available..kindly reply.i want it
Is collagen supplement available…here…
Please let me know if you have lorazepam also known as ativan. I take it for sleeping. Thank you
Yes we do. But we only dispense medicines as per the prescription of our psychiatrist.
Please let me know if you have Inhalor Budecort 400mg
Sorry we don’t.
Hope you are well. Thanks for sharing such helpful content. The information here is extremely useful.
do you have methylphenidate(i have prescription for it)
Please directly call our pharmacy for medicine inquiries : 015440000
Is viagra available?
Is viagra 100mg available . If yes how m i suppose to get it.
Sorry, we don’t have it!
I m suffering from herion!!! Before I was taking addonok medicine!!!! I want Qudict 2mg medicine to kill ma suffer!!! Please help me out with it….
We suggest you please consult with your primary care doctor or a Neuropsychiatrist for your addiction problem and take medicines as the doctor prescribes.
Please always refrain from taking any medicines without the supervision of your clinician.
If you’d like to consult with our Neuropsychiatrist please call and book appointment on 015400400, 9863393960
Is yasmin tablet available?
Please call our pharmacy for medicine requirements: 015440000
Can i get Reckeweg R16 Homoeopathy medican
Can I get nitrosun sleeping tablets?
Can buy methadone pills on hk doctor’s prescription ?
Can I get Angel e and bam lifting cream
Please call us at our pharmacy: 01-5440000.