Posted on : February 27, 2020 by Clinic One on Blog
Who is a Cardiologist?
Cardiology is a branch of internal medicine that deals with cardiovascular diseases (diseases and abnormalities related to heart and blood vessels).
A Cardiologist is a doctor who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
Heart diseases can affect individuals of any age-group, but it is most prominent in old adults. Various factors like genetic factors, sedentary lifestyle, and unhealthy diet play a significant role in increasing the risk of heart problems.
The Cardiology department at Clinic One consists of highly experienced doctors, senior consultants, and trained medical professionals of Nepal. Our lab is well- equipped with the latest equipment. Our team of experts focuses on optimal patient care, coordinated appointment schedule, and prompt test results.
When should you visit a Cardiologist?
You should see a cardiologist in the following cases:
- Symptoms including sharp chest pain, dizziness, high blood pressure, shortness of breath and change in heart rhythm
- If you are a chain smoker
- Family history of heart disease
- High/uncontrolled cholesterol
- Diabetic patients
- Previously had a heart attack/failure or other heart-related problems
What Cardiology tests and services are available at Clinic One Kathmandu?
We have the following list of tests and services available:
How to book an appointment at Clinic One?
It is very easy to make an appointment at Clinic One. You can book via a call, email, or through our social media and our customer service will confirm your appointment with the best cardiologists in Nepal.
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: 9863393960 | 9801109235 | 015400400
or, Request an appointment below.
- General Checkup with Internal Medicine
- Chest checkup with Pulmonology
- Women’s Health with OBS, Gynecology
- Skin checkup with Dermatology
- Children visits with Pediatrics
- Mental Health with Psychology
- Kidney Health with Nephrology
- Our Services
- Lung Cancer: Things You Should Know About
- Pneumonia Vaccine Available at Clinic One 2023
- निमोनिया (Pneumonia) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरु
- The Importance of Self-Care for Men: Tips and Strategies for Prioritizing Your Health
- इन्फ्लुएन्जा (Influenza) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरू
- The Dark Side of Food Challenges: What You Need to Know
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Balanced Weight
- Children Health
- Diet and Nutrition
- Digestive System
- Diseases in Nepal
- Emotional Support Hotline
- Eye Health
- Flu Vaccines
- Food Benefit
- Full Body Checkup
- Heart Problems
- Immunity System
- Kidney Health
- Medical Certificates
- Melasma (पोतो /कालो दाग)
- Men's Health
- Mental Health
- Ob Gyn
- Online Consultation
- OPD Departments
- Oral Health
- Press Release
- Rabies FAQ
- Respiratory Diseases
- Sexual Health
- Travel Safety
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Vitamin D
- Women's Health