Posted on : June 11, 2019 by Clinic One on All About Vaccines
CLINIC ONE (A Complete Vaccination Center in Kathmandu) provides all kinds of vaccinations for children and adults including students planning to study abroad. Click here to see the list of Vaccination we provide!
CDC recommends all travelers be up to date on routine vaccines, such as influenza and measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR). This year there are measles outbreaks in many popular destinations. Make sure you get vaccinated. Don’t go unprotected!
Students must be aware of vaccination requirements and the most up-to-date health information regarding the locations to which they plan to travel. Most of the universities and countries you are traveling to have their own specific vaccination requirements and recommendations before your departure. Many universities also provide a health form that is to be filled up by your Doctor, which includes necessary and recommended vaccinations that you need before migrating to the University.
Generally, some of the recommended vaccinations are:
Where and How to Get Vaccination in Kathmandu?
You can visit Clinic One anytime between 7am to 7pm on weekdays for walk-in vaccination services. We advise you to bring any health forms or documents if your University has issued one. We will then help you plan a time table for all your checkup and vaccination or booster doses by consulting with our doctor. We also issue a vaccination card which includes all your immunization records.
We also provide medical examinations, lab test services and medical certificates.
Suggestions to the students
- Discuss your itinerary with a health care provider to make sure you get any destination-specific vaccines and medicines, such as yellow fever vaccine or medicine to prevent malaria.
- Get all your routine health checkups, such as seeing your dentist, before you leave, because the quality of dental and medical care may be different in host countries or more expensive than in the United States.
- Getting a Full Body Checkup, for preventative measures.
- Our Services
- Everything you need to know about Medical Abortion
- Lung Cancer: Things You Should Know About
- Pneumonia Vaccine Available at Clinic One 2023
- निमोनिया (Pneumonia) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरु
- The Importance of Self-Care for Men: Tips and Strategies for Prioritizing Your Health
- इन्फ्लुएन्जा (Influenza) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरू
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Balanced Weight
- Children Health
- Diet and Nutrition
- Digestive System
- Diseases in Nepal
- Emotional Support Hotline
- Eye Health
- Flu Vaccines
- Food Benefit
- Full Body Checkup
- Heart Problems
- Immunity System
- Kidney Health
- Medical Certificates
- Melasma (पोतो /कालो दाग)
- Men's Health
- Mental Health
- Ob Gyn
- Online Consultation
- OPD Departments
- Oral Health
- Press Release
- Rabies FAQ
- Respiratory Diseases
- Sexual Health
- Travel Safety
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Vitamin D
- Women's Health