Dr. Dipesh Shrestha, MS
Dr. Dipesh Shrestha is a consultant Urologist/Andrologist and Male Infertility Specialist at Clinic One Kathmandu.
He has been providing his service as a Urologist and a Kidney Transplant Surgeon for 4 years including diagnosis and treatment of infection or condition that involves the male reproductive system and urinary tract diseases in both men and women.
At Clinic One, you can either visit us or consult online with Urologist Dr. Dipesh Shrestha.
- Urologist, Clinic One Kathmandu, 2020 – to date.
- Urologist and Kidney Transplant Surgeon, Shahid Dharmabhakta National Transplant Center, 2016 – to date.
- Visiting Teaching Facility, Three Gorges Medical University, China, May 2016 – June 2016.
- Residency, MS Urology, Department of Urology, Haemodialysis and Renal Transplantation, Pakistan, 2010 – 2015.
- Medical Officer, Department of Surgery, R.B. Memorial Hospital, 2007 – 2010.
Education and Training
- MS, Urology: Post Graduate Medical Institute/ University of Health Science, 2016
- MBBS: XinXiang Medical University, 2007