Posted on : March 29, 2020 by Clinic One on Children Health
Who is a Pediatrician?
A pediatrician is a medical professional who specializes in treating infants, children, and teenagers. The duties of a pediatrician include diagnosing and treating physical, mental, and behavioral health issues.
If a child is between the age of 1 and 3, you may need to visit the pediatrician every 3 to 6 months. After that, it is usually once a year, depending upon the condition of the child.
When should you take your child for their first Pediatric visit?
There are several reasons for you to take your child to a pediatrician, some of which are listed below.
- Physical exams
- Monitor a child’s growth, behavioral skills, and developments
- Monitor sleeping habits
- Monitor a child’s eating habits
- Information about nutrition and fitness
- Diagnose any illnesses
- Referral to a specialist, if needed
How to book an appointment at Clinic One?
It is very easy to make an appointment at Clinic One. You can book via a call, email or through our social media and our customer service will confirm your convenience with our doctor’s schedule.
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: 9863393960 | 9801109235 | 015400400
or, Request an appointment below.
- General Checkup with Internal Medicine
- Heart checkup with Cardiology
- Chest checkup with Pulmonology
- Women’s Health with OBS, Gynecology
- Skin checkup with Dermatology
- Mental Health with Psychology
- Kidney Health with Nephrology
- Breast Oncosurgery
- General Surgeon
- Our Services
- Everything you need to know about Medical Abortion
- Lung Cancer: Things You Should Know About
- Pneumonia Vaccine Available at Clinic One 2023
- निमोनिया (Pneumonia) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरु
- The Importance of Self-Care for Men: Tips and Strategies for Prioritizing Your Health
- इन्फ्लुएन्जा (Influenza) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरू
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Balanced Weight
- Children Health
- Diet and Nutrition
- Digestive System
- Diseases in Nepal
- Emotional Support Hotline
- Eye Health
- Flu Vaccines
- Food Benefit
- Full Body Checkup
- Heart Problems
- Immunity System
- Kidney Health
- Medical Certificates
- Melasma (पोतो /कालो दाग)
- Men's Health
- Mental Health
- Ob Gyn
- Online Consultation
- OPD Departments
- Oral Health
- Press Release
- Rabies FAQ
- Respiratory Diseases
- Sexual Health
- Travel Safety
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Vitamin D
- Women's Health