Department of Orthopedics| Clinic One
Posted on : March 29, 2020 by Clinic One on blog
Who is an Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist)?
Orthopedics is the field of medicine that treats and diagnoses diseases of the musculoskeletal system. These include conditions of the bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons, nerves, and skin.
Physicians who specialize in orthopedics are known as orthopedic surgeons or orthopedists. Orthopedists use various methods to take care of the conditions of the musculoskeletal system. If you have broken bones or bone issues, you should see an Orthopedic doctor.
Our Orthopedic doctors
Doctor’s Schedule at Clinic One:
Sun – Fri
Time: Morning at 8am. Evening at 5pm.
When should you visit an Orthopedist / Orthopedic Doctor in Kathmandu?
- Diagnosis of injury such as swelling, bleeding, tenderness.
- Internal joint diseases
- Joint replacement
- Physical therapy
- Arthritis (inflammation of one or multiple joints)
- Foot pain and problems
- Sprain and stress fracture
- Broken bones
- Hand pain and problems
- Knee pain and problems
- Shoulder pain and problems
- Hip fracture
- Low back pain
- Kyphosis (condition that causes the upper back to curve).
- Bursitis (condition that causes inflammation of the bursa sac. This sac helps the body to reduce friction between different types of tissues).
- Soft tissue injuries
- Osteoporosis (condition that makes the bone weak. This could eventually lead to the fracture of the bone).
- Scoliosis (disorder of the spine where the spine gets curved one way).
The above list is not exhaustive. There are many different uses of an orthopedist that depends upon the disorder and the doctor’s advice.
How do book an appointment at Clinic One Kathmandu?
It is very easy to make an appointment at Clinic One Kathmandu. You can book via a call, email or through our social media and our customer service will confirm your convenience with our doctor’s schedule.
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: 9863393960 | 9801109235 | 015009233 | 016201815