Going abroad to Study? Get your Medical Report from Clinic One!

Posted on : June 9, 2019 by Clinic One on Medical Certificates

Secure Your Study Abroad Plans with Clinic One’s Medical Report Services


In recent years, the number of Nepalese students applying for abroad study has skyrocketed. The monotonous process of researching about the universities and the admission process, submitting the application and the excruciating wait for the acceptance letter, and sometimes even facing an interview. The long and tedious process of admission and visa application is also accompanied by a number of certificates like police reports and health certificates.

Medical Tests

Different medical tests are required according to the country you are applying for. Also, over the past few years, some countries have increased the medical criteria for both student and work visas. Generally, countries require a medical history review, physical examination, chest X-ray and blood tests for infectious diseases. A health report consists of an individual’s medical history, immunization records, eyeglasses prescriptions, drug prescriptions, and a written record of any medication an individual uses on a regular basis.

Clinic One Kathmandu provides all kinds of medical tests and physical examinations required for your health certificate and health report. A number of schools issue their own health examination reports. Therefore, during your medical examination, applicants must request the doctor to complete the school’s health form and submit it bearing the doctor’s signature and/or seal. Clinic One will assist you in filling out the form with our General Physician.

Some of the tests you may require while applying for a visa may include:

Blood Test: Includes liver and kidney function test, complete blood count (CBC) (including red and white blood cells, platelets and haemoglobin), various types of Hepatitis, HPV and HIV. A blood sample to taken by the pathologist to perform these tests. No preparations are necessary.

Urine Test: To detect conditions such as urinary tract infections, kidney disorders, liver problems, diabetes, and other metabolic conditions. You need to provide complete information about any medications or prescriptions you are taking as it can affect the results of the analysis. You need to mention detailed information if you suffer any kind of medical problems or conditions and provide doctor’s prescriptions.

Chest X-ray: To diagnose your chest conditions like shortness of breath, persistent cough, chest pain, and injury, and lung conditions such as pneumonia, emphysema and cancer. No preparations are necessary.

Certain indications such as Tuberculosis, Chickenpox, Ebola and Pregnancy need attention. You will also need to present a medical certificate if you have any chronic medical condition, with detailed information about the condition, diagnosis, current treatment, prognosis, and details of any prescribed medications.

This article describes only the general tests and examinations required for a health report.

Thus, you need to make your health reports according to the criteria provided by your university or country. You can email the health report form provided by your University to our official email: [email protected] and call us at 01-5400400|| 9863393960||9801109235 for inquiry and process.



Related Articles:

“Fit To Work” Certificate | Clinic One

At Clinic One Kathmandu, you can get your “Fit To Work” certificate according to your own specific need or we […]


9 thoughts on "“Fit To Work” Certificate | Clinic One"

  1. S. Maharjan says:

    Hi I would like to know about medical for employment visa for UAE,what is the procedure and requirement and cost
    Hope for your kind response asap

    1. Clinic One says:

      Yes, we do provide fit to work certificates for abroad employment. If you have any medical requirements from your visa application, you can perform those tests at clinic and we will provide you the medical certificate according to your test results. We suggest you to call us at 015400400, 9863393960 for further information.

  2. Bir Tamang says:

    Yes, this is really useful and helping to us. I am also interested in this clinic one but I don’t know where it lies.

  3. A. Shrestha says:

    So I received treatment for syphilis from a Clinic and need a certificate of treatment for visa processing as a proof of treatment. So what to do?

    1. Clinic One says:

      You can ask the clinic you’ve received the treatment from to provide the medical certificate and treatment proofs.

  4. N. K C says:

    Hy, What are the checkups for the European country Malta`s employment visa as a post of cleaner? what are the charges ?

  5. Jerry magar says:

    I’m 5’3 and my weight is 46 am I fit in medical examination report

  6. Anup says:

    What is the cost

    1. Clinic One says:

      Please call us at 01-5400400, 9863393960 for you inquiry.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Contact Us

Select Language