Posted on : March 29, 2020 by Clinic One on Blog
Who is a Nephrologist?
Nephrology is a field of medicine that focuses on the diseases of the kidney. The kidney has important roles in our body. These functions include removing waste and excess fluid from the blood, managing blood pressure.
A Nephrologist is a doctor that specializes in the disorders and diseases of the kidney.
Request an Appointment with a Nephrologist at Clinic One Kathmandu.
When to visit a Nephrologist?
There are various conditions to visit a nephrologist, some of which are listed below.
- Kidney diseases or infections
- Electrolyte imbalance
- Autoimmune conditions involving kidneys
- Blood in the urine
- Kidney stones
- Kidney neoplasms
- Nephrolithiasis (functional disorders of the bladder, urine, and kidney)
- High blood pressure
- Tubulointerstitial kidney diseases, chronic inflammation of renal tubules
- Nephrotic syndrome, a condition when kidney disorder releases protein in the urine.
- Polycystic kidney disease (PKD), an inherited kidney that causes fluid-filled cysts
- Acid-base imbalance
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS), an infection that causes kidney injury, low red blood cell counts, and low platelet levels
- Renal artery stenosis (RAS), a condition when arteries supplying blood to the kidney narrow
- Interstitial nephritis, swelling of the kidney tubules
- Heart diseases
How to book an appointment at Clinic One?
It is very easy to make an appointment at Clinic One. You can book via a call, email or through our social media and our customer service will confirm your convenience with our doctor’s schedule.
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: 9863393960 | 9801109235 | 015400400
or, Request an appointment below.
- Our Services
- Everything you need to know about Medical Abortion
- Lung Cancer: Things You Should Know About
- Pneumonia Vaccine Available at Clinic One 2023
- निमोनिया (Pneumonia) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरु
- The Importance of Self-Care for Men: Tips and Strategies for Prioritizing Your Health
- इन्फ्लुएन्जा (Influenza) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरू
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Balanced Weight
- Children Health
- Diet and Nutrition
- Digestive System
- Diseases in Nepal
- Emotional Support Hotline
- Eye Health
- Flu Vaccines
- Food Benefit
- Full Body Checkup
- Heart Problems
- Immunity System
- Kidney Health
- Medical Certificates
- Melasma (पोतो /कालो दाग)
- Men's Health
- Mental Health
- Ob Gyn
- Online Consultation
- OPD Departments
- Oral Health
- Press Release
- Rabies FAQ
- Respiratory Diseases
- Sexual Health
- Travel Safety
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Vitamin D
- Women's Health