Posted on : August 22, 2019 by Clinic One on Blog
pimples and acne scars
Acne is the most common skin condition in adolescents and young adults whereas pimples are its symptoms. About 80% of the people between 11 to 30 years of age have had acne outbreaks at some point in their life. And as if pimples and acne aren’t frustrating enough, they also leave behind mild to severe acne scars on your face and body causing your skin to look older and sometimes lower your self-esteem.
Types of acne scars are:
- Ice pick scars: The scars look as if your skin is pierced by an ice pick or needle-like instrument.
- Boxcar Scars: These scars form an uneven pit like formation in the skin usually oval or round and wider than icepick scars.
- Rolling Scars: They are wave-like scars that aren’t as sharply defined as boxcar scars.
- Other effects include darks pots, keloid scars, uneven skin tone and so on.
How to get rid of acne scars?
At Clinic one, we provide the following treatment to fade the acne scars.
First, you need to consult with our Dermatologist to examine the severity of your skin condition
- Chemical Peeling: Chemical Peeling is a technique that involves the application of a chemical solution to peel away the outermost layer of the skin. The number of sessions required is determined by the doctor.
- Micro-needling: Micro-needling is the process of inserting tiny needles into the skin surrounding the scar to stimulate the body to make more collagen. This collagen may reduce the appearance of acne scars by smoothing out the skin.
- Depending upon your skin type, you can also get a healthy skincare routine developed with essential dermatological products suitable to your skin.
- Our daily habits directly coincide with our skin health. Get informed about what habits to follow and what not to with skin consultation at Clinic One.
For more info :
Visit Clinic One: 2nd Floor, Norkhang Complex, Jawalakhel, Lalitpur
Phone: 01-5400400/ 9863393960/ 9801109235
Email: [email protected]
- Our Services
- Recent Blogs
- Balanced Weight
- Children Health
- Diseases in Nepal
- Emotional Support Hotline
- Flu Vaccines
- Full Body Checkup
- Heart Problems
- Immunity System
- Kidney Health
- Medical Certificates
- Melasma (पोतो /कालो दाग)
- Mental Health
- Ob Gyn
- Online Consultation
- OPD Departments
- Rabies FAQ
- Respiratory Diseases
- Sexual Health
- Vitamin D
- Women's Health