Posted on : March 3, 2020 by Clinic One on OPD Departments
The Gynaecology department at Clinic One Kathmandu have the best Gynaecologists in Nepal and senior consultants. Our expert team focuses on optimal female patient care and will coordinate a convenient time for you to visit our clean private and safe clinic.
- Dr. Reena Shrestha, MS
- Dr. Smrity Maskey, MS
- Dr. Anju Shrestha, MD
- Dr. Priyanka Tripathi, MS
- Dr. Aparna Shanker Yogacharya, MS
Who is a Gynaecologist?
A Gynaecologist is a medical doctor who specializes in women’s health, with a focus on the female reproductive system which includes the cervix, fallopian tubes, ovaries, uterus, vagina, and vulva. A Gynaecologist diagnoses and treats a wide range of women’s health issues including menstruation and fertility issues, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), contraception, and hormone disorders. On the other hand, most of the gynecologist also provides prenatal care and primary care as well.
When should you visit a Gynaecologist?
The ACOG (American College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists ) recommends girls get their first visit with a gynecologist between the ages of 13 and 15 years.
You should also see a gynaecologist for the following conditions/symptoms –
- Haven’t noticed puberty changes or periods even after a certain age.
- Noticed variation in the regularity of your periods, abnormal changes in your period including extra heavy and unusual bleeding lasting more than a week. Missing a period and visiting a gynecologist to discuss it is also a good step towards your health.
- Frequent urination and a burning sensation while urinating.
- Vaginal itching, soreness, redness, swelling, unusual odor.
- Confusions related to STDs, fear of being exposed to it and if you believe that you have been exposed to STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases).
- To discuss safe sex practice and family planning.
- During pregnancy.
- Injury around your pelvic area, or problems related to the female reproductive system.
What Gynaecology tests and procedures are available at Clinic One?
How can you book an OBGYN appointment at Clinic One?
It is very easy to make an appointment with our Gynaecologists. You can book via a call, email, or through our social media and our customer service will confirm your convenience with our doctor’s schedule.
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: 9863393960 | 9801109235 | 015400400
Keywords: Gynaecologist in Kathmandu Nepal, Gynecologist in Nepal, Obs Gynecologist in Kathmandu Nepal
- Our Services
- Lung Cancer: Things You Should Know About
- Pneumonia Vaccine Available at Clinic One 2023
- निमोनिया (Pneumonia) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरु
- The Importance of Self-Care for Men: Tips and Strategies for Prioritizing Your Health
- इन्फ्लुएन्जा (Influenza) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरू
- The Dark Side of Food Challenges: What You Need to Know
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Balanced Weight
- Children Health
- Diet and Nutrition
- Digestive System
- Diseases in Nepal
- Emotional Support Hotline
- Eye Health
- Flu Vaccines
- Food Benefit
- Full Body Checkup
- Heart Problems
- Immunity System
- Kidney Health
- Medical Certificates
- Melasma (पोतो /कालो दाग)
- Men's Health
- Mental Health
- Ob Gyn
- Online Consultation
- OPD Departments
- Oral Health
- Press Release
- Rabies FAQ
- Respiratory Diseases
- Sexual Health
- Travel Safety
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Vitamin D
- Women's Health