Dr. Reena Shrestha, MS
Dr. Reena Shrestha, MS is Senior Consultative Gynecologist at Clinic One specializing in Family planning and Female Reproductive Health. She […]
Dr. Reena Shrestha, MS is Senior Consultative Gynecologist at Clinic One specializing in Family planning and Female Reproductive Health. She is also currently a Senior Gynecologist at Patan Hospital, Lalitpur.
- Senior Consultant Gynecologist
Clinic One Kathmandu
- Assistant Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Patan Academy of Health Sciences(PAHS), Lalitpur, Nepal
- Register (2067 – 2071 )
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Patan Academy of Health Sciences (PAHS), Lalitpur, Nepal
- Gynecologist, Government of Nepal, Lumbini Zonal Hospital (2065-1-14 to 2067-1-14)
Education and Training
- MD (Obstetrics and Gynecology) Jilin University, China, 2004 – 2007
- MBBS Xi’an Jiaotong University, China, 1998 – 2003
- Fellowship in Gyne endoscopic training From Jan 15 2020 to May 15 2020
- Training course on NP/Jadelle at CFWC Clinical Training Site from 2065-11-15 to 2065-11-21
- CAC training (reg.no.536/066)
- Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics (ALSO) provider course on 11 -12 Nov.2009
- Attended Xth International Conference Of NESOG on 8-10 April 2011.
- Attended XIIIth National Conference Of NESOG on 4-5 April 2014.
- Attended the 10th SAFOG-12th NESOG joint Conference at Kathmandu on April 3-5, 2015.
- Attended and presented Paper on Relaparotomy After Caesarean Section – XIVth National Conference Of NESOG on 1-2 April 2016.
- CME Nepal Medical Association Dec 23, 2016.
- Attended and presented a poster on Acute Total Uterine Inversion. XIIIth International Conference Of NESOG on 7-10 April 2017.
- Attended “Cervical Cancer Prevention, Management and Care” Multidisciplinary Cervical Cancer Management Course Workshop on 1st – 3rd Nov 2018, Kathmandu.
- Attended “ 7Th International Conference of The International Society of Obstetric Fistula Surgeons” on 5th – 8th December 2018, Kathmandu
Professional and Society Membership
Nepalese Society of obstetrician and gynecologist-Life Member (N0.229)
- Shrestha R, Singh A, PradhanB SS, Thapa A. Five Years Audit On Vaginal Hysterectomy for Utero Vaginal Prolapse. Journal of Institute of Medicine. 2019 Jan 6.
- Shrestha R, Singh A, Duwal Shrestha S, Pradhan B, Rokka Chettri L, Shah W. Primary Ovarian Pregnancy. Journal of Institute of Medicine, December 2015, 37:3,119-121
- Shrestha R, RC L, Duwal Shrestha S, Malla AP, Pradhan B, Singh A, Wufei Shah, Gurung P, Lama S. Relaparatomy after caesarean section. Journal of Patan Academy of Health Sciences. 2016July;3(2):28-31.
- Shrestha R, Shrestha SD, Malla AP, Pradhan R, Pradhan B, RC L. Acute Total Uterine Inversion: A Life-Threatening Obstetric Emergency. Nepal Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Vol 12/ No 1/Issue 23/Jan-Jun, 2017.
Gynaecological issues include:
- Obstetrics (Pregnancy and Childbirth).
- Menstruation & Fertility Issues.
- Sexually Transmitted Infections(STI’s).
- Breast Problems & Hormone Disorders.
- Pap Smear and so on.
Book your appointment for family planning consultations and above mentioned Gynecological issues.
Please call: 015400400 | 9863393960
or, Request an Appointment below.
- Our Services
- Lung Cancer: Things You Should Know About
- Pneumonia Vaccine Available at Clinic One 2023
- निमोनिया (Pneumonia) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरु
- The Importance of Self-Care for Men: Tips and Strategies for Prioritizing Your Health
- इन्फ्लुएन्जा (Influenza) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरू
- The Dark Side of Food Challenges: What You Need to Know
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Balanced Weight
- Children Health
- Diet and Nutrition
- Digestive System
- Diseases in Nepal
- Emotional Support Hotline
- Eye Health
- Flu Vaccines
- Food Benefit
- Full Body Checkup
- Heart Problems
- Immunity System
- Kidney Health
- Medical Certificates
- Melasma (पोतो /कालो दाग)
- Men's Health
- Mental Health
- Ob Gyn
- Online Consultation
- OPD Departments
- Oral Health
- Press Release
- Rabies FAQ
- Respiratory Diseases
- Sexual Health
- Travel Safety
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Vitamin D
- Women's Health