Department of Gastroenterology | Clinic One
Posted on : March 29, 2020 by Clinic One on blog
Who is a Gastroenterologist?
Gastroenterology is a field of medicine that specializes in the digestive system and the gastrointestinal tract (GI). GI tract consists of the esophagus, stomach, small and large intestine, colon and rectum, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts, and liver.
A gastroenterologist is a physician that diagnoses and treats the conditions of GI tracts using endoscopic methods.
When should you visit a Gastroenterologist?
- Abdominal pain
- Blood in the stool
- Difficulty swallowing
- Acid reflux, burning pain in the lower chest area.
- Ulcers are the sores that occur in the stomach or the small intestine.
- Growths (polyps) in the large intestine.
- Pancreatitis: Infection in the Pancreas.
- Liver conditions such as Hepatitis C.
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), affects the large intestine, including cramping, abdominal pain, bloating, gas, and diarrhea or constipation, or both.
- Constipation affects the bowel movements (bowel movements occur less than usual).
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Hemorrhoids are swollen veins in the lower rectum, also called piles.
- Colon cancer
How to book an appointment at Clinic One?
It is very easy to make an appointment at Clinic One. You can book via a call, email or through our social media and our customer service will confirm your convenience with our doctor’s schedule.
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: 9863393960 | 9801109235 | 015009233 | 016201815
or, Request an appointment below.
- General Checkup with Internal Medicine
- Heart checkup with Cardiology
- Chest checkup with Pulmonology
- Women’s Health with OBS, Gynecology
- Skin checkup with Dermatology
- Children visits with Pediatrics
- Mental Health with Psychology
- Kidney Health with Nephrology