Posted on : December 19, 2021 by Clinic One Team on Bhaktapur
Preparation for Female Cancer Marker
There are certain things to be considered before your checkup which can help for accurate results about your health condition.
- Do not eat/drink anything except water before your test. An empty stomach is needed for some of your blood tests, including Ultrasound.
(Fasting for at least 8-10 hours is needed.)
- Wear loose-fitting clothes and avoid wearing jewelry while coming for your test.
- Inform the medical professionals prior if you are pregnant or planning for pregnancy.
- You should avoid these tests within a week before or after your menstrual period.
Which tests are included in the Female Cancer Marker Package?
Ultrasound is an imaging test that uses high-frequency sound waves to produce pictures of or to scan the activities within the body.
This test can show the internal organ’s activities which help determine many Abdomen/ Pelvis problems.
Breast Ultrasound is a procedure that produces a picture of the internal structure of the breast with high-frequency sound waves, that help in determining a diagnosis of breast lumps or other abnormalities.
It is done to detect breast cancer in the early stage.
A Pap Smear test is used in determining cervical cancer or precancerous symptoms in women.
It is a procedure that tests for precancerous/cancer symptoms by analyzing cell extracts from the pelvic area of the woman’s body.
It is effective and widely used for the early detection of precancerous/cancer symptoms, infections, and other abnormalities.
Additionally, when you choose Clinic One Bhaktapur for the female cancer marker checkup, you will receive a free consultation with our Senior Gynecologist.
- Our Services
- Lung Cancer: Things You Should Know About
- Pneumonia Vaccine Available at Clinic One 2023
- निमोनिया (Pneumonia) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरु
- The Importance of Self-Care for Men: Tips and Strategies for Prioritizing Your Health
- इन्फ्लुएन्जा (Influenza) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरू
- The Dark Side of Food Challenges: What You Need to Know
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Balanced Weight
- Children Health
- Diet and Nutrition
- Digestive System
- Diseases in Nepal
- Emotional Support Hotline
- Eye Health
- Flu Vaccines
- Food Benefit
- Full Body Checkup
- Heart Problems
- Immunity System
- Kidney Health
- Medical Certificates
- Melasma (पोतो /कालो दाग)
- Men's Health
- Mental Health
- Ob Gyn
- Online Consultation
- OPD Departments
- Oral Health
- Press Release
- Rabies FAQ
- Respiratory Diseases
- Sexual Health
- Travel Safety
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Vitamin D
- Women's Health