Department of ENT | Clinic one
Who is an ENT specialist?
Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) specialist is a medical doctor that specializes in the treatment of diseases of the head and neck. They are also known as Otolaryngologists.
Our ENT specialist
Sun – Fri
9 am onwards
When should you visit an ENT specialist?
- Hearing problems
- Ear infections
- Swallowing abnormalities
- Nerve problems in the ear, throat, or nose
- Ringing in the ears (tinnitus)
- Deviated septum, the bone, and cartilage that divides the nasal cavity of the nose in half — is ill functional thus making breathing difficult.
- Nasal obstruction
- Rhinitis is inflammation of the mucous membrane inside the nose. You may get a stuffy nose, runny nose, sneezing, and post-nasal drip.
- Sinusitis and sinus headaches: The sinuses are hollow cavities in the skull. You may get swelling of the tissue lining the sinuses.
- Migraines, a severe headache that may last for days. It causes pain and pulsing sensation on one side of the head.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), occurs when fluids and food inside the stomach crawl up the esophagus.
- Vocal cord disorders are caused by the overuse of the vocal cord.
- Throat tumors
- Enlarged thyroid glands, also known as Goiter.
- Neck masses
- Sleep apnea and snoring, sleep apnea is a sleeping disorder in which breathing starts and stops frequently.
- Sleeping disorders related to breathing.
- Cleft palates are openings in the upper lips or the roof of the mouth. It is mainly a birth defect.
- Hair loss, facial paralysis
The above list is not exhaustive. There are many different uses of an ENT specialist that depends upon the disorder and the doctor’s advice.
How to book an appointment at Clinic One?
It is very easy to make an appointment at Clinic One. You can book via a call, email, or through our social media and our customer service will confirm your convenience with our doctor’s schedule.
Contact no: 9863393960 | 9801109235 | 015009233 | 016201815
or, Request an appointment below.
- General Checkup with Internal Medicine
- Heart checkup with Cardiology
- Chest checkup with Pulmonology
- Women’s Health with OBS, Gynecology
- Skin checkup with Dermatology
- Children visits with Pediatrics
- Mental Health with Psychology
- Kidney Health with Nephrology