Department of ENT | Clinic one

Posted on : March 29, 2020 by Clinic One on Blog

Who is an ENT specialist?

Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) specialist is a medical doctor that specializes in the treatment of diseases of the head and neck. They are also known as Otolaryngologists

Our ENT specialist

When should you visit an ENT specialist?

  • Hearing problems
  • Ear infections
  • Swallowing abnormalities
  • Nerve problems in the ear, throat, or nose
  • Ringing in the ears (tinnitus)
  • Dizziness
  • Deviated septum, the bone, and cartilage that divides the nasal cavity of the nose in half — is ill functional thus making breathing difficult.
  • Nasal obstruction
  • Rhinitis is inflammation of the mucous membrane inside the nose. You may get a stuffy nose, runny nose, sneezing, and post-nasal drip. 
  • Sinusitis and sinus headaches: The sinuses are hollow cavities in the skull. You may get swelling of the tissue lining the sinuses. 
  • Migraines, a severe headache that may last for days. It causes pain and pulsing sensation on one side of the head. 
  • Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), occurs when fluids and food inside the stomach crawl up the esophagus.
  • Vocal cord disorders are caused by the overuse of the vocal cord.
  • Throat tumors
  • Enlarged thyroid glands, also known as Goiter.
  • Neck masses
  • Sleep apnea and snoring, sleep apnea is a sleeping disorder in which breathing starts and stops frequently. 
  • Sleeping disorders related to breathing.
  • Cleft palates are openings in the upper lips or the roof of the mouth. It is mainly a birth defect.
  • Hair loss, facial paralysis

The above list is not exhaustive. There are many different uses of an ENT specialist that depends upon the disorder and the doctor’s advice.

How to book an appointment at Clinic One?

It is very easy to make an appointment at Clinic One. You can book via a call, email, or through our social media and our customer service will confirm your convenience with our doctor’s schedule.

Email: [email protected]
Contact no: 9863393960 | 9801109235 | 015400400
or, Request an appointment below.

Other Departments at Clinic One

6 thoughts on "Department of ENT | Clinic one"

  1. M Sharma says:

    Dear doctor,
    I am suffering from blocked nose due to which at night I cannot sleep. This problem I am facing since long. The nasal spray only serves a while and congestion rebounds . I would like to have permanent cure for this as I am suffering from sleep apnea due to blocke nose.

    1. Clinic One says:

      Thank you very much for your comment! We suggest you to consult with our ENT specialist at the clinic or online whichever means suitable.
      If you have any questions, feel free to call us on 015400400.

  2. Y. Khadka says:

    Nose problem

  3. B. B. Tamang says:

    I am suffering from snoring at night. This problem I am facing since 2 yrs. I would like to have permanent cure for this as I am suffering from snoring issues.

    1. Clinic One says:

      Please consult with our ENT Specialist.

  4. M. Gurung says:

    On the midnight once in my life while snoaring (sleeping)suddenly my breath stopped and I was panicked and felt down from bed …and breathing started again …and it has been like a 7 months that I am having trouble around throats which I don’t feel hard and pain to swallow…but still feels there is something or swallon ,or some infection meats

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Contact Us

9863393960 | 9801109235

Vaccine Inquiries : 9861966614

Sunday - Friday: 7am - 7pm

Saturday: 7am - 11am

Norkhang Complex, 2nd Floor

Next to St. Xavier's School, Jawalakhel

Lalitpur, Nepal

We Accept

cash on delivery
Select Language