Posted on : March 29, 2020 by Clinic One on Blog
Who is an ENT specialist?
Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) specialist is a medical doctor that specializes in the treatment of diseases of the head and neck. They are also known as Otolaryngologists.
Our ENT specialist
When should you visit an ENT specialist?
- Hearing problems
- Ear infections
- Swallowing abnormalities
- Nerve problems in the ear, throat, or nose
- Ringing in the ears (tinnitus)
- Deviated septum, the bone, and cartilage that divides the nasal cavity of the nose in half — is ill functional thus making breathing difficult.
- Nasal obstruction
- Rhinitis is inflammation of the mucous membrane inside the nose. You may get a stuffy nose, runny nose, sneezing, and post-nasal drip.
- Sinusitis and sinus headaches: The sinuses are hollow cavities in the skull. You may get swelling of the tissue lining the sinuses.
- Migraines, a severe headache that may last for days. It causes pain and pulsing sensation on one side of the head.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), occurs when fluids and food inside the stomach crawl up the esophagus.
- Vocal cord disorders are caused by the overuse of the vocal cord.
- Throat tumors
- Enlarged thyroid glands, also known as Goiter.
- Neck masses
- Sleep apnea and snoring, sleep apnea is a sleeping disorder in which breathing starts and stops frequently.
- Sleeping disorders related to breathing.
- Cleft palates are openings in the upper lips or the roof of the mouth. It is mainly a birth defect.
- Hair loss, facial paralysis
The above list is not exhaustive. There are many different uses of an ENT specialist that depends upon the disorder and the doctor’s advice.
How to book an appointment at Clinic One?
It is very easy to make an appointment at Clinic One for ENT Doctors & Services in Kathmandu Nepal. You can book via a call, email, or through our social media and our customer service will confirm your convenience with our doctor’s schedule.
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: 9863393960 | 9801109235 | 015400400
or, Request an appointment below.
- General Checkup with Internal Medicine
- Heart checkup with Cardiology
- Chest checkup with Pulmonology
- Women’s Health with OBS, Gynecology
- Skin checkup with Dermatology
- Children visits with Pediatrics
- Mental Health with Psychology
- Kidney Health with Nephrology
- Our Services
- Everything you need to know about Medical Abortion
- Lung Cancer: Things You Should Know About
- Pneumonia Vaccine Available at Clinic One 2023
- निमोनिया (Pneumonia) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरु
- The Importance of Self-Care for Men: Tips and Strategies for Prioritizing Your Health
- इन्फ्लुएन्जा (Influenza) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरू
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Balanced Weight
- Children Health
- Diet and Nutrition
- Digestive System
- Diseases in Nepal
- Emotional Support Hotline
- Eye Health
- Flu Vaccines
- Food Benefit
- Full Body Checkup
- Heart Problems
- Immunity System
- Kidney Health
- Medical Certificates
- Melasma (पोतो /कालो दाग)
- Men's Health
- Mental Health
- Ob Gyn
- Online Consultation
- OPD Departments
- Oral Health
- Press Release
- Rabies FAQ
- Respiratory Diseases
- Sexual Health
- Travel Safety
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Vitamin D
- Women's Health