Endocrinology Department | Clinic One
Who is an Endocrinologist?
Endocrinology is the field of medicine that studies the endocrine system and its disorders. The endocrine system is the group of glands that make hormones that have various functions in our body. The functions include growth, development, reproduction, metabolism, and so on. Endocrinologists diagnose and detect Diabetes and Thyroid problems.
Doctors who specialize in endocrinology are known as endocrinologists. They also specialize in hormone imbalances in the endocrine organs such as the pituitary, thyroid, adrenals, ovaries, testes, and pancreas. At Clinic One, we have some of the best Endocrinologists in Nepal.
Meet Our Endocrinologist
Sun – Fri
4 pm to 7 pm
When should you visit an Endocrinologist?
- Blood pressure problems.
- Osteoporosis, a condition where weakening of the bones occurs.
- Problems in the production of hormones.
- Infertility is a condition when a couple cannot bear babies (pregnant) after trying for a long time.
- Vision problems.
- Weight changes.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is a disorder of the hormone which affects women. Women experience uncommon menstrual periods.
- Pituitary gland disorders, the pituitary gland produces important hormones that regulate many body functions and activities. It also produces hormones that help in the function of other glands.
- Adrenal gland disorders, the adrenal gland produces hormones that help in the blood pressure, stress reduction, immunity, and other activities.
- Thyroid gland disorders, the thyroid gland produces hormones that have various functions such as breathing, the weight of the body, muscle strengths, body temperature, cholesterol level, and so on.
- Fluctuations in blood sugar levels.
How to book an appointment with an Endocrinologist at Clinic One?
It is very easy to make an appointment at Clinic One. You can book via a call, email, or through our social media and our customer service will confirm your convenience with our doctor’s schedule.
Contact no: 9863393960 | 9801109235 | 015009233 | 016201815
or, Request an appointment below.
- General Checkup with Internal Medicine
- Heart checkup with Cardiology
- Chest checkup with Pulmonology
- Women’s Health with OBS, Gynecology
- Skin checkup with Dermatology
- Children visits with Pediatrics
- Mental Health with Psychology
- Kidney Health with Nephrology
There are ways to check for signs, symptoms and risk factors of diabetes at the comfort of your own home. Yet, these alone should not be taken as a final diagnosis of diabetes.