Dr. Roshan Shrestha, DM
- Consultant Gastroenterologist: Clinic One Kathmandu: 2020 – till date
- Assistant Professor, Internal Medicine: Patan Academy of Health Science: 2013 – till date
- Chief Resident of Department of Internal Medicines and ICU: Patan Hospital: 2010
- DM: (Doctorate of Medicine) in Gastroenterology, 2020
- MD: Internal Medicine, 2013
- MBBS: 2006
Training and Participations
- Attended the course on Primary Trauma Care Management, April 2010, Primary Trauma Care Nepal.
- Completed “Advanced Cardiac Life Support Training”, March 2011, NAMS.
- Attended CME on Clinical Rheumatology, May 2012, Patan Academy of Health Sciences (PAHS).
- Participated as Faculty/Delegate at International Conference Cardiac Society of Nepal, Nov 2012, Kathmandu.
- Team Member of Protocol revises committee, Standard Treatment Protocol for Health post and Sub-Health Post, 2013, Ministry of Health and Population.
- Completed the “Palliative Care Training”, March 2013, NAMS.
- Attended the ECG Learning Course, conducted by Indian Society of Electrocardiology in collaboration with the Cardiac Society of Nepal, March 2013, Kathmandu.
- Attended the workshop on “Spirometry” organized by European thoracic Society, 2013.
- Attended Preceptorship Program organized by Singapore Hepatology Conference 2019
- Fellowship in Gastroenterology from 2019-01-19 to 2019-3-19 in Sir Ganga Ram Institute for Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, New Delhi,India.
- Participated as delegate/ faculty in various national and international Conferences