Dr. Roshan Shrestha, DM
Professional Experience Consultant Gastroenterologist: Clinic One Kathmandu: 2020 – till date Assistant Professor, Internal Medicine: Patan Academy of Health Science: […]
- Department : Gastroenterology
- NMC No : 7437
- Qualification : DM (Gastroenterology)
- OPD Schedule : Sun - Fri : 3:45 pm
- Consultant Gastroenterologist: Clinic One Kathmandu: 2020 – till date
- Assistant Professor, Internal Medicine: Patan Academy of Health Science: 2013 – till date
- Chief Resident of Department of Internal Medicines and ICU: Patan Hospital: 2010
- DM: (Doctorate of Medicine) in Gastroenterology, 2020
- MD: Internal Medicine, 2013
- MBBS: 2006
Training and Participations
- Attended the course on Primary Trauma Care Management, April 2010, Primary Trauma Care Nepal.
- Completed “Advanced Cardiac Life Support Training”, March 2011, NAMS.
- Attended CME on Clinical Rheumatology, May 2012, Patan Academy of Health Sciences (PAHS).
- Participated as Faculty/Delegate at International Conference Cardiac Society of Nepal, Nov 2012, Kathmandu.
- Team Member of Protocol revises committee, Standard Treatment Protocol for Health post and Sub-Health Post, 2013, Ministry of Health and Population.
- Completed the “Palliative Care Training”, March 2013, NAMS.
- Attended the ECG Learning Course, conducted by Indian Society of Electrocardiology in collaboration with the Cardiac Society of Nepal, March 2013, Kathmandu.
- Attended the workshop on “Spirometry” organized by European thoracic Society, 2013.
- Attended Preceptorship Program organized by Singapore Hepatology Conference 2019
- Fellowship in Gastroenterology from 2019-01-19 to 2019-3-19 in Sir Ganga Ram Institute for Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, New Delhi,India.
- Participated as delegate/ faculty in various national and international Conferences
Got Any Inquiries? Send Us a Message Now!
- Our Services
- Recent Blogs
- Children Health
- Diseases in Nepal
- Emotional Support Hotline
- Flu Vaccines
- Full Body Checkup
- Heart Problems
- Immunity System
- Medical Certificates
- Melasma (पोतो /कालो दाग)
- Mental Health
- Ob Gyn
- Online Consultation
- OPD Departments
- Rabies FAQ
- Respiratory Diseases
- Sexual Health
- Vitamin D
- Women's Health
9863393960 | 9801109235
Sunday - Friday: 7am - 7pm
Saturday: 7am - 11am
Norkhang Complex, 2nd Floor
In front of St. Xavier's School Jawalakhel