Dr. Prativa Shrestha, MD
- 05/2019 to current Clinic One, Jawalakhel
Running dermatology clinic with aesthetic setup, providing services such as needling, botox, scars treatment, allergy testing, biopsies, peeling and skin surgeries for varieties of condition
- 09/2017 to 05/2019 Nepal Mediciti Hospital, Nakkhu
Worked as principal consultant (HOD) dermatologist.
- 12/2012 to 08/2017 Vayodha Hospitals Pvt Ltd, Kathmandu, Nepal
Worked as a Consultant dermatologist
- 10/2005 to 02/2009 Norvic International Hospital, Nepal
Worked as a medical officer in CCU and medical ward
Education & Training
- MBBS, Z.H Sikder Women’s Medical College, Dhaka University, Bangladesh.
- MD Dermatology, College of Medical Sciences, Kathmandu University, Nepal.
American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine, Aesthetic Certificate course, Malaysia.
Cosmetic Dermatology Society (India) Pre-congress, Dermatosurgery, Peels, Mesotherapy and Needling workshop
23rd World Congress of Dermatology, Laser, Light and rejuvenation course, Canada
First Hair Restoration Workshop, Nepal
- Ex-Managing Editor, Nepal Journal of Dermatology, Venerology, and Leprology
- Ex-Medical Board Member, Himalayan times Newspaper
“Prevalence of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor-induced dry cough in Nepalese population” at the National Academy of Science and technology conference at Kathmandu, Nepal in 2008.
“Nail changes in Pemphigus Vegetans (Neumann type)- a rare case report” at SODVELON conference in BPHIHS, Dharan, Nepal in 2011.
“Case of Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia -over two decade of missed diagnosis” at SODVELON conference in BPKIHS, Dharan, Nepal in 2011.
“Skin conditioning regimen-a basic skin care” at IMCAS Asia, Bali in 2017.
“Early diagnostic clinical sign for primary cutaneous angiosarcoma of the face” accepted as e poster for 24th World congress of Dermatology in Milan.
Mathur MC, Ghimire RBK, Shrestha P, et al.Clinicohistopathological correlation in leprosy. Kathmandu Univ Med J 2011; 36: 248-251.
Rajat Roy, Anil Bhattarai, Prativa Shrestha, et al. Dapsone induced exfoliative dermatitis-a case report. Journal of College of Medical Sciences 2010; 6: 64-66.
Shrestha P, Mathur M. Dermatologic manifestation in chronic kidney disease patients on hemodialysis. NJDVL 2014; 12: 34-40.
Shrestha P, Tajhya RB, Pokhrel A. Pemphigus herpetiformis: a rare clinical variant of pemphigus. NJDVL 2015; 13: 61-65.