Dr. Kabita Keyal, MD
- Visiting Consultant General Pediatrician + Well Baby Clinic:
Vayodha Hospital, April 2014 – to date.
- Inhouse doctor as General Pediatrician+ Well Baby clinic + Immunization In-charge:
Sumeru City Hospital, November 2012 – till date.
- Pediatrician, Unit In-charge & Immunization committee In-charge: Civil Service Hospital, January 2010 – July 2012.
- Visiting Consultant, General Pediatrician+ Well Baby clinic + Immunization:
Norvic International Hospital, August 2009 – December 2014.
Education and Training
- PGPN (Post Graduate Programme in Pediatric Nutrition)
2014 – 2014 Boston University School of Medicine, (Boston)
- M.D Pediatrics (Doctor of Medicine in the Field of Pediatrics)
Manipal Hospital, Bangalore, (India) 2006 – 2009
- Senior House Officer (Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine)
Manipal College of Medical Science, (MCOMS) Pokhara, (Nepal) 2004 – 2006
Manipal College of Medical Science, Pokhara, (Nepal) 2003 – 2004
- M.B.B.S (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
Manipal College of Medical Science, (MCOMS) Pokhara, (Nepal) 1999 – 2003
Awards and Certifications
- Awarded with a Gold Medal by Nepal Pediatric Society (NEPAS) for securing the highest marks among all MD.
- Pediatric topper from all Universities of Nepal in the year 2009.
- Awarded from Nepal National Marwari Women Society for securing a higher educational level in the society, September 2010.
- Elected as Executive Board Member of Nepal Pediatric association Society (NEPAS) 2014-2016
- Treasurer: NCCP ( Nepal College of Chest Physicians)
Membership and Honorary/Professional Societies
✓ European Academy of Pediatrics(EAP) No: K639
✓ American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) No: 1339109
✓ Nepal Pediatric Society (NEPAS) No: 209
✓ Nepal Medical Association (NMA) No: 4574/L-40
- Author of the book PRIME, a Multiple Choice Question book in Pediatrics, written for graduates and postgraduate students in pediatrics, May 2012.
- Keyal K, Joshi BG, Pandey R, Shrestha BM: Ectrodactyly- A Rare Anomaly of Limbs; Journal of Nepal.
- Pediatric Society 2011; 31(3): 235-237. 3. Joshi BG, Keyal K, Pandey R, Shrestha BM: Clinical Profile and Sensitivity Pattern of Salmonella
- Serotypes in Children: A Hospital-Based Study; Journal of Nepal Pediatric Society 2011; 31(3): 180- 183. 4. Keyal K, Joshi BG, Bhatt S, Pandey R, Shrestha RM:
- Study of Mumps in children attending a tertiary care center; Journal of Nepal Pediatric Society 2012;32(1): 53-56 Web: http://www.nepjol.info/index.php/JNPS, ISSN 1990-7982 (ONLINE).
- Part II of Prime, an MCQ’s book in Pediatric.
- Handbook of Pediatrics