Dr. Kabita Keyal, MD
Dr. Kabita Keyal is a Pediatrician & Gold medalist Doctor trained from Manipal Hospital, Bangalore. She has completed her PGPN […]
Dr. Kabita Keyal is a Pediatrician & Gold medalist Doctor trained from Manipal Hospital, Bangalore.
She has completed her PGPN from the Boston University School of Medicine.
She has been providing services in child health care since 13 years and is involved with child general check-up, vaccination, breastfeeding, nutrition, childhood asthma management & counseling.
See more about Dr. Kabita Keyal on her blog: http://drkabitakeyal.blogspot.com/
- Visiting Consultant General Pediatrician + Well Baby Clinic:
Vayodha Hospital, April 2014 – to date.
- Inhouse doctor as General Pediatrician+ Well Baby clinic + Immunization In-charge:
Sumeru City Hospital, November 2012 – till date.
- Pediatrician, Unit In-charge & Immunization committee In-charge: Civil Service Hospital, January 2010 – July 2012.
- Visiting Consultant, General Pediatrician+ Well Baby clinic + Immunization:
Norvic International Hospital, August 2009 – December 2014.
Education and Training
- PGPN (Post Graduate Programme in Pediatric Nutrition)
2014 – 2015, Boston University School of Medicine, (Boston)
- M.D Pediatrics (Doctor of Medicine in the Field of Pediatrics)
Manipal Hospital, Bangalore, (India) 2006 – 2009
- Senior House Officer (Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine)
Manipal College of Medical Science, (MCOMS) Pokhara, (Nepal) 2004 – 2006
Manipal College of Medical Science, Pokhara, (Nepal) 2003 – 2004
- M.B.B.S (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
Manipal College of Medical Science, (MCOMS) Pokhara, (Nepal) 1999 – 2003
Request an appointment with Pediatrician Dr. Kabita Keyal!
Awards and Certifications
- Awarded with a Gold Medal by Nepal Pediatric Society (NEPAS) for securing the highest marks among all MD pediatricians in Nepal in the year 2009.
- Awarded from Nepal National Marwari Women Society for securing a higher educational level in the society, September 2010.
- Elected as Executive Board Member of Nepal Pediatric association Society (NEPAS) 2014-2016
- Treasurer: NCCP ( Nepal College of Chest Physicians)
Membership and Honorary/Professional Societies
✓ European Academy of Pediatrics(EAP)
✓ American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
✓ Nepal Medical Association (NMA)
- Author of the book PRIME, a Multiple Choice Question book in Pediatrics, written for graduates and postgraduate students in pediatrics, May 2012.
- Keyal K, Joshi BG, Pandey R, Shrestha BM: Ectrodactyly- A Rare Anomaly of Limbs; Journal of Nepal.
- Pediatric Society 2011; 31(3): 235-237. 3. Joshi BG, Keyal K, Pandey R, Shrestha BM: Clinical Profile and Sensitivity Pattern of Salmonella
- Serotypes in Children: A Hospital-Based Study; Journal of Nepal Pediatric Society 2011; 31(3): 180- 183. 4. Keyal K, Joshi BG, Bhatt S, Pandey R, Shrestha RM:
- Study of Mumps in children attending a tertiary care center; Journal of Nepal Pediatric Society 2012;32(1): 53-56 Web: http://www.nepjol.info/index.php/JNPS, ISSN 1990-7982 (ONLINE).
Got Any Inquiries? Send Us a Message Now!
- Our Services
- Everything you need to know about Medical Abortion
- Lung Cancer: Things You Should Know About
- Pneumonia Vaccine Available at Clinic One 2023
- निमोनिया (Pneumonia) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरु
- The Importance of Self-Care for Men: Tips and Strategies for Prioritizing Your Health
- इन्फ्लुएन्जा (Influenza) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरू
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Balanced Weight
- Children Health
- Diet and Nutrition
- Digestive System
- Diseases in Nepal
- Emotional Support Hotline
- Eye Health
- Flu Vaccines
- Food Benefit
- Full Body Checkup
- Heart Problems
- Immunity System
- Kidney Health
- Medical Certificates
- Melasma (पोतो /कालो दाग)
- Men's Health
- Mental Health
- Ob Gyn
- Online Consultation
- OPD Departments
- Oral Health
- Press Release
- Rabies FAQ
- Respiratory Diseases
- Sexual Health
- Travel Safety
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Vitamin D
- Women's Health