Dr. Ekta Malla Rana, MD
- Pulmonologist, Clinic One, 2016 – present
- Lecturer, post-graduate 2019
- Assistant Professor/Lecturer, Pulmonary Medicine, MBBS, Shree Birendra Hospital / Nepal Army Institute of Health Sciences ( NAIHS ) 2015 – present.
- Senior medical officer, United Nation’s Mission to Democratic Republic of Congo, 2008/09 and 2010/11.
- Medical officer outside Kathmandu valley to Nepalgunj, Baireni, Dipayal – total duration 20 months.
- Nepal Army – 2007 and still in service
- Medical Officer, Nepal Medical College Teaching Hospital, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology – 2006
- Medical officer, Norvic International Hospital – 2006
Education & Training
- MD, Pulmonary Medicine (2015), Armed Forces Medical College, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, India
- Internship training (2005/2006 ), R.G.Kar Medical College and Hospital, Calcutta, West Bengal, India
- MBBS, (2005), R.G.Kar Medical College, University of Calcutta, West Bengal, India