Dr. Ek Raj Dahal
Education & Training 2014 (M.B.B.S.): Institute of Applied Health Sciences (IA HS), University of Science and Technology Chittagong (USTC) 1 […]
- Department : Medical Officer
- NMC No : 16302
- Qualification : MBBS
- OPD Schedule : On Call
Education & Training
- 2014 (M.B.B.S.): Institute of Applied Health Sciences (IA HS), University of Science and Technology Chittagong (USTC)
- 1 Year Internship Training in Bangabandhu Memorial Hospital (BBMH) from 16 May 2014 to 15 May 2015.
- Certificate in Medical Ultrasound (CMU) from Institute of Management and Medical Technology (IMMT), U&I Alliances, University of Dhaka.
- Diploma in Computer Software from Universal Computer Academy.
- Basic surgical skills training organized by the Surgical Society of Nepal.
- Worked as Medical Officer in the Department of Surgery in Patan Hospital for 2 years.
- Training on WASH & Solid Waste Management.
- Training on Palliative care for cancer and terminal disease patients.
- Attended as a delegate of first International Youth Development Conclave 1st IYDC held in Sirsa, Haryana, India.
Volunteer and Community Participation:
- Free Health Camp during the disastrous Earthquake 2072 in the most affected area of Nepal in Sindhupalchok district along with other 11 intern doctors from BBMH, USTC, and senior doctors and volunteers from Kathmandu Model Hospital with the collaboration of Global Shapers and Child Reach Nepal.
- Free Health Checkup in the villages and Maiti’s Rehabilitation Home in Kathmandu through Maiti Nepal.
- Workshop in solid waste management, climate change, and its effect.
Got Any Inquiries? Send Us a Message Now!
- Our Services
- Recent Blogs
- Articles Category
9863393960 | 9801109235
Sunday - Friday: 7am - 7pm
Saturday: 7am - 11am
Norkhang Complex, 2nd Floor
In front of St. Xavier's School Jawalakhel