Dr. Abishesh Shakya, MS
NMC No: 14478
Radiologist Dr. Abishesh Shakya, MS is available on call at Clinic One.
For appointment and inquiry, please call 015009233, 9863393960.
- 2019 – Present: ENT specialist at Clinic One.
- 2019 – Present: Lecturer at Department of ENT in KIST MCTH.
- 2016 – 2019: MS Otorhinolaryngology & Head & Neck Surgery (ENT) Resident Department of ENT, Universal Medical College of Medical Sciences. Thesis Topic: “Comparative study between Septoplasty with or without nasal packing.”
- 2014 – 2015: Medical Officer at Department of Emergency PAHS.
- 2013 – 2014: Internship at College of Medical Sciences, Bharatpur, Chitwan, Nepal.
Education and Training
- MS: Otorhinolaryngology & Head and Neck Surgery (ENT), Universal College of Medical Sciences Tribhuvan University.
- MBBS: College of Medical Sciences, Kathmandu University.
- 7th Hands-on Cadaveric Head and Neck Dissection Workshop organized by Department of ENT- Head & Neck Surgery, Maharajgunj Medical Campus, Institute of Medicine, Tribhuvan University, 2017.
- Dissector in Rhinoplasty Workshop organized by Department of ENT- Head & Neck Surgery, Maharajgunj Medical Campus, Institute of Medicine, Tribhuvan University, 2018.
- 1st National Workshop on Thyroid Surgery, organized by Department of ENT-Head & Neck Surgery, National Academy of Medical Sciences, 2018.
- Attended 25th Nepal Temporal Bone Dissection and Ear Surgery Course, 2019.
- 1st Otology and Rhinology Workshop, 2019 at Dhulikhel Hospital.
- 11th Hands-on Cadaveric and Live Surgical Workshop On Ensodcopic Endonasal Sinus & Skull Base Surgery held on 17th – 19th January, 2020
- Shakya A et al. IRC- PAHS. (2015) “Common Presentations of Patients in General Practice Clinic at Patan Academy of Health Sciences.”