Posted on : March 11, 2022 by Clinic One Team on Blog
What are Hepatology and Hepatologist?
Hepatology is a branch of medicine that deals with problems related to the liver, pancreas, gallbladder, and bile ducts.
A hepatologist is a medical professional who specializes in treating, diagnosing, and managing the conditions related to those areas of the body(hepatic diseases).
Many organs covered by this department are one of the most important organs of the body. The liver, as well as the pancreas, helps in digesting and storing foods and the liver also helps in removing poisons from the body.
The gallbladder helps in the storage of bile(movement through bile ducts(they are pathways to move liquid called bile)), which helps in breaking down fatty foods.
So, taking care of them should be of utmost importance. Our Hepatologist provides a wide range of invasive and non-invasive services which help you in taking care of your precious organs.
Meet Our Hepatologists
Common conditions treated by a Hepatologist:
- Metabolic Liver diseases
- Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Primary Biliary Cholangitis
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Fatty Liver Disease(both alcoholic and non-alcoholic FLD)
- Alcoholic Hepatitis(also Hepatitis related diseases)
- Treatment and diagnosis of Liver cancer
- Acute Cholecystitis
- Treatment and diagnosis of pancreatic cancer
- Gallstones(also gallstones cancer)
- Bile ducts(also bile ducts cancer) and so on.
What are Hepatology services provided by Clinic One?
- General clinical care of Hepatic organs (through our experienced and highly trained doctors)
- 13 CH Pylori Test
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- Liver Biopsy
- Liver enzyme tests(through the blood)
- Liver imaging tests(through ultrasound)
- Liver cancer diagnosis/treatment
- Hepatic organs Endoscopy
- Fibroscan of the liver
- Transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt (TIPS)
- Weight management
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices, Bile Duct Disorders treatment
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic FLD treatment, etc.
How to book an appointment at Clinic One?
Booking an appointment in the clinic one is pretty easy and straightforward.
You have the option of emailing us(through the mail given below) or calling us(through the number given below) or by simply coming in person to make an appointment, the choice is yours.
Our customer service department will choose a time in which both you and our doctor(s) are available.
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: 9863393960 | 9801109235 | 015400400
or, Request an appointment below.
- General Checkup with Internal Medicine
- Heart checkup with Cardiology
- Chest checkup with Pulmonology
- Women’s Health with OBS, Gynecology
- Skin checkup with Dermatology
- Children visits with Pediatrics
- Mental Health with Psychology
- Kidney Health with Nephrology
- Our Services
- Lung Cancer: Things You Should Know About
- Pneumonia Vaccine Available at Clinic One 2023
- निमोनिया (Pneumonia) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरु
- The Importance of Self-Care for Men: Tips and Strategies for Prioritizing Your Health
- इन्फ्लुएन्जा (Influenza) बारे जान्नै पर्ने महत्वपुर्ण कुराहरू
- The Dark Side of Food Challenges: What You Need to Know
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Balanced Weight
- Children Health
- Diet and Nutrition
- Digestive System
- Diseases in Nepal
- Emotional Support Hotline
- Eye Health
- Flu Vaccines
- Food Benefit
- Full Body Checkup
- Heart Problems
- Immunity System
- Kidney Health
- Medical Certificates
- Melasma (पोतो /कालो दाग)
- Men's Health
- Mental Health
- Ob Gyn
- Online Consultation
- OPD Departments
- Oral Health
- Press Release
- Rabies FAQ
- Respiratory Diseases
- Sexual Health
- Travel Safety
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Vitamin D
- Women's Health