How to get rid of Pimples and Acne Scars?
Acne is the most common skin condition in adolescents and young adults whereas pimples are its symptoms. About 80% of the people between 11 to 30 years of age have had acne outbreaks at some point of their life. And as if pimples and acne aren’t frustrating enough, they also leave behind mild to severe acne scars on your face and body causing your skin to look older and sometimes lower your self-esteem.
Some of the types of acne scars are:
- Ice pick scars: The scars looks as if your skin is pierced by an ice pick or needle like instrument.
- Boxcar Scars: These scars forms an uneven pit like formation in the skin usually oval or round and wider than icepick scars.
- Rolling Scars: They are wave like scars that aren’t as sharply defined as boxcar scars.
- Other effects includes darks pots, keloid scars, uneven skin tone and so on.
How to get rid of acne scars?
At Clinic one, we provide following treatment to fade the acne scars.
First, you need to consult with our Dermatologist to examine the severity of your skin condition
- Chemical Peeling: Chemical Peeling is a technique which involves application of a chemical solution to peel away the outermost layer of the skin. The no of session required is determined by our doctor.
- Micro needling: Micro needling is the process of inserting tiny needles into the skin surrounding the scar to stimulate the body to make more collagen. This collagen may reduce the appearance of acne scars by smoothing out the skin.
- Depending upon your skin type, you can also get a healthy skin care routine developed with essential dermatological products suitable to your skin.
- Our daily habits directly coincides with our skin health. Get informed about what habits to follow and what not to with skin consultation at Clinic One.
For more info :
Visit Clinic One : 2nd Floor, Norkhang Complex, Jawalakhel, Lalitpur
Phone: 01-5009233/ 9863393960/ 9801109235