HEPATITIS A Shot
Protect yourself during your stay and travels in Nepal. Are you concerned about your travels in Kathmandu and outside the valley? You may be travelling in rural areas and in Northern India and may get exposed to Hepatitis.
At Clinic One, we offer Hepatitis A and B vaccines in a clean, comfortable environment for your safety. Please call us and we will serve you promptly. We are open 7 days a week.
Details of the Drug
Brand Name: Clinic One has been providing different brands of vaccination ((BIOVAC-A and Avarim) against Hepatitis A virus to our patients.
Indications: Indicated for active immunization against hepatitis A virus in adults and children above 1 year of age.
Dosage: Then inject a single dose of O.5ml subcutaneously over the deltoid muscle of upper arm.
Shelf Life: The vaccine should be used completely within 1 hour after the vial is opened and/ or reconstituted.
- Hypersensitivity to the vaccine.
- Acute infectious disease
- Serious illness
- Acute febrile illness along with the temperature above 37.5 degree Celsius.
- Immunological deficiency states.
- A history of anaphylaxis.
Note: A minor febrile illness or mild upper respiratory tract infection is not usually a reason
to defer immunization with vaccine.
- In case of anaphylaxis or anaphylactic reaction, epinephrine should be readily available for use
- Use by pregnant women is not recommended.
- Local: pain at the side of injection, redness, swelling, edema, hematoma, pruritus
- Systemic: Fever (>37.5eC axillary). Asthenia/drowsiness Headache. Myalgia/arthralgia.
- Gastrointestinal disorders. Behavioral changes, skin disorders
Additional Information from Center for Disease Control:
Clinic One has walk in appointments for all kinds of vaccines available in our clinic including Hepatitis A. We are open on all weekdays except Saturday from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm. For further inquiries and information, please contact us.
Back to Vaccination Page.