The Pharmacy department at Clinic One is responsible for dispensing all kinds of pharmaceutical medicines to our patients. Our pharmacy consists of wide range of Nepal Govt. approved medicines of all kinds. After proving a prescription if you need medicines you can just place an order by email,phone call ,viber or just drop by clinic.We do home deliveries also.
At Clinic One, we practice GPP (Good Pharmaceutical Practice) to provide our patients with optimal care and evident based consultation. Our primary goal is the well-being of our patients and we thrive to improve our clinical and pharmaceutical services more by seeking feedback and suggestions from our doctors and patients.
For home delivery: Call Clinic One Kathmandu at 01-5009233 | 9863393960 or email us at email@example.com
- We provide FREE HOME DELIVERY SERVICE with up to 12% discount(*conditions applied) for our patients. No extra charges or taxes. Patients can reach us by phone call, viber or email during opening hours. This is an added service of Clinic One to provide quality services to our patients which saves time and money.
- We are very attentive towards prescribing the drugs,a registered pharmacist scrutinizes the prescription and dispenses the drugs after explaining doses to a patient.
- Wide range and selections of medicines are available in our Pharmacy and if our patients needs are beyond our selections, we can order some stocks for our patients with some extra time given.
- Patients can wait in our clean and comfortable sitting area after giving the order.
- We are open Sunday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Saturdays.
- Our Pharmacy is well temperature maintained with dust free, humidity controlled following the standards of Dept. of Drug Administration Nepal Govt. and FIP.
- All kinds of Vaccinations are available at our Pharmacy . Check our Vaccination List.
Steps of Proper Medication
It is very important to maintain proper cycle of medication to patients. Our Pharmacist follows a series of steps while dispensing the medicine/drug to patients.
Step 1: Doctor’s Prescription (Receive and Validate)
As soon as we receive the prescription, first the patient’s information are validated to ensure that the prescription matches the correct patient.
Step 2: Right Medication
The second step is to provide the right medication to patients after seeing doctor’s prescription.
- Making sure that medications are under right temperature.
- Checking the expiry date of the medicines.
- Checking if the correct brands are available in stock or not. If not, placing an order.
Step 3: Direction of use of Medication
The third step is to inform patients about the direction of use of the prescribed medicines.
- The correct time to take the medications(morning/afternoon / night)
- Frequency of medicine intake
- Right approach (Empty/Full Stomach, What to eat and what not to eat)
Step 4: Complete Cycle
The last step is to inform the patients about the complete duration of medicine intake according to their diagnosis and doctor’s prescription.