The Pharmacy department at Clinic One provides different medicines to our patients. We carry a wide range of Nepal Government approved medicines. After proving a prescription, you can just place an order online, by email, phone call and viber or just drop by clinic. We offer home deliveries also.
For home delivery: Call Clinic One Kathmandu at 01-5009233 | 9863393960 or email us at email@example.com
At Clinic One, we practice GPP (Good Pharmaceutical Practice) to provide our patients with optimal care and evidence based consultation. Our primary goal is the well-being of our patients. We strive to improve our clinical and pharmaceutical services from our doctors’ and patients’ feedback.
- We provide FREE HOME DELIVERY SERVICE with up to 12% discount (*conditions apply) for our patients. No extra charges or taxes. Patients can reach us by phone call, viber or email during opening hours. Our number is 01-5009233 | 9863393960. This is an added service to our patients to save time and money.
- We are very attentive towards prescribing the drugs. A registered pharmacist scrutinizes the prescription and dispenses the drugs after explaining doses to the patient or family member.
- A wide range and selection of medicines are available in our pharmacy. If our patients’ needs are beyond our selections, we can order for our patients.
- Patients can wait in our clean and comfortable sitting area after giving us the order.
- We are open Sunday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Saturdays.
- Our Pharmacy is well temperature maintained, is dust free and humidity controlled per standards of Department of Drug Administration Nepal Governement and FIP.
- We offer different kinds of Vaccinations at our Pharmacy . Check our Vaccination List.
Our 4 Steps to Properly Dispense Medication
It is very important to maintain a proper cycle of medication to patients. Our Pharmacist follows the following steps while dispensing medicine/drug to patients.
1. Doctor’s Prescription (Receive and Validate)
As soon as we receive the prescription, we first validate the patient’s information to ensure that the prescription matches the correct patient.
2. Right Medication
Provide the right medication to patients after seeing doctor’s prescription.
- Making sure that medications are under right temperature.
- Checking the expiry date of the medicines.
- Checking if the correct brands are available in stock or not. If not, placing an order.
3. Direction of use of Medication
Inform patients about the direction of use of the prescribed medicines.
- The correct time to take the medications (morning/afternoon/night)
- Frequency of medicine intake
- Right approach (Empty/Full Stomach, what to eat and what not to eat)
4. Complete Cycle
Inform the patients about the complete duration of medicine intake according to their diagnosis and doctor’s prescription.